Mage Tower Challenges

General
Hello!

I have finished the Mage tower challenges a month ago on all characters (36 specs) but I would like to ask if there is any way we can access these for fun again?

I don't necessarily want any achievements like fastest/endless proving grounds just being able to que for the scenario.

If you completed it I think you should be able to go anytime without the Mage tower being up and at no nethershard quests just to have fun and try out new weird specs.

With legion ending soon even if we will be able to que in BfA it will not be the same.

I know it should be just an easy fix so why not get this up to the dev team and let us have fun :)
lvl the class anew and do it on that ttoon,, nno other way
Wait, there are people who want to do these multiple times? :)

Oh well, I guess each to their own. :)

Regards,
Imm
I'd like to do them again as well, not really the dps ones, but the healing one for sure. Would like to see the difference, doing it back then at 890 and now I'd like to see it at 970
Could do it for me XD. cause i suck and cant do it
09/02/2018 09:31Posted by Ishaelara
I'd like to do them again as well, not really the dps ones, but the healing one for sure. Would like to see the difference, doing it back then at 890 and now I'd like to see it at 970

Healing one can actually get a bit sketchy at higher ilevels because of how much health you have for the last boss. It's still easy but adds a new minor challenge to it.
09/02/2018 10:04Posted by Hierithom
09/02/2018 09:31Posted by Ishaelara

Healing one can actually get a bit sketchy at higher ilevels because of how much health you have for the last boss. It's still easy but adds a new minor challenge to it.

Healing easy? Ive done all tank challeges and most dps ones, some of them at 900, and cant pass phase 1 on a 950 healer. But back on topic, also would like to see the dfference of doing it now with the main while overgearing it.
09/02/2018 07:55Posted by Smochina
I have finished the Mage tower challenges a month ago on all characters (36 specs)

Congrats... I have yet to set foot in one for my off-spec on my main. :D
Like some people said I would like to test out new ideas or see how low can you go :) but probably devs are swamped with BfA... It's one of those easy fixes that gives a lot of replayability and doesn't influence nobody's gameplay. Not sure why they wouldn't have thought of it. PLZZZ

Also another thing that really sux is not being able to use attained skins on other classes. I leveled a nightborne to 110 for the heritage armor and I dont have access to the MT skins :) at least I'm gonna be able to play the MT again but at the same time it sux and forces you to race change in the future in order to keep attained skins.

sux :(
Till when can you do these?
12/02/2018 09:48Posted by Themen
Till when can you do these?

Before the BfA pre-patch. After that the appearances will be gone.
Will pay for you to do my affliction lock i got no ring! ((Just kidding dont ban me))

I agree ive done this on my druid and would like to do again to see if i can do it better as my tank challenge i died before the end but managed to get the kill
I have finished the Mage tower challenges a month ago on all characters (36 specs) but I would like to ask if there is any way we can access these for fun again?

That's quite the accomplishment, congratulations! At present I'm not aware of any plans to make the Mage Tower challenge re-doable after completion, but it's a nice idea.
13/02/2018 10:28Posted by Aerythlea

That's quite the accomplishment, congratulations! At present I'm not aware of any plans to make the Mage Tower challenge re-doable after completion, but it's a nice idea.

Not really an accomplishment, just gear gating.
It'd be an accomplishment if it was scaling with gear.
And it would be a great idea not to remove it and punish newer players by not having access to most of Artifact appearances (mainly druid forms) since it's not really a challenge.
Game is really punishing to them as it is, no need to add more punishing things, don't you think?

P.S. I do have all appearances, I just look at it from newcomers POV.
such an achievement needs... an achievement
And it would be a great idea not to remove it and punish newer players by not having access to most of Artifact appearances (mainly druid forms) since it's not really a challenge.

P.S. I do have all appearances, I just look at it from newcomers POV.

Most druid forms are staying, only the 2 challenge ones (cat and bear) and 2 tints (again, cat and bear) of the Balance of Power row are unobtainable in BFA. The rest will remain obtainable post-Legion
13/02/2018 10:17Posted by Frozenace
Will pay for you to do my affliction lock i got no ring! ((Just kidding dont ban me))

I agree ive done this on my druid and would like to do again to see if i can do it better as my tank challenge i died before the end but managed to get the kill

You don't need that ring at all, I did the affliction challenge back when my lock was 905 and had only one lego, the argus quest ring. Did all 3 challenges at this ilvl and the destro one felt the most annoying. It's all about the strategy and execution seemed pretty easy to me.
13/02/2018 10:51Posted by Monekop
such an achievement needs... an achievement

FoS:
[Challenge Accepted]
Comeplete all maget tower challenge for all spec.
13/02/2018 10:28Posted by Aerythlea

It seems like such an easy fix (heck do I know though ^^) and it would be really nice.
If for nothing else than making guides for people that haven't done them and things such as that.

The mage tower really is one of the better features of Legion. Still wish it scaled your ilvl so the challenge would remain but still, great idea that mage tower.
Only have done 3 (Havoc, Shadow Priest and Disc Priest). Wanna try most of them too. But need to gear up all my alts first...