Arena movement lag hotfix.

Arenas
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761757424

Anyone tried some and noticed the improvement? Has been live for a couple of days. Haven't played myself, so I'm curious of others' experiences.
Played on rogue on Friday and it was terrible then.

Played today on priest but can't really tell when being on ranged class.
Does it mean that they are removing putins from eu battlegroup?
I think this is US only. They use a different server for their arenas.
Well, I personally am pretty tired of every rogue melee'ing me from 20 yards away before I can cone them (because according to their screen, they are on top of me), so any fix to this now 8 year old problem would be most welcome.
13/02/2018 07:55Posted by Runecore

This is in EU as well. :)
I played a bit yesterday and looking back I realise now that I didn’t really run into laggy players that can’t be attacked or run while stunned so perhaps it is a lot better now.
13/02/2018 10:30Posted by Aerythlea
13/02/2018 07:55Posted by Runecore

Well community don't post random things....this lag problem is going on since Legion started; fix it soon pls because is annoying
13/02/2018 10:30Posted by Aerythlea

Sweet. Gotta try it out!
13/02/2018 12:50Posted by Bytopÿa
fix it soon pls because is annoying

That's exactly what they've tried to do with this hotfix. Have you tried it yet? How was it? Heard from some people that it's way better now, which sounds really promising.

Edit: Seems there are still issues in arenas for people. I haven't experienced any lag issues though, but might've been lucky. :)
this should have significantly reduced movement lag from multiple players’ perspectives.
So in other words, not for everyone?

13/02/2018 12:50Posted by Bytopÿa
this lag problem is going on since Legion started; fix it soon pls because is annoying
It's been going on for much longer than in just Legion, it just became much more widespread in Legion and it even exacerbated the problem itself in Legion.

While we have other improvements in the works for the future
A.k.a. the problem is not even close to being fixed, and you're just throwing a teenzy tiny bandaid like you did at the start of the battlegroups merge when instance servers were disconnecting people because of this lag, in 40-man BGs.
But hey, at least you're planning for more improvements. Better than ignoring complaints completely, I guess?

Oh, and is there any E.T.A. on when pathing disconnects will be fixed? That's something special just in Legion. Gotta love those speed increase DCs when charging as a warr, fel rushing as a demon hunter, or just the general glitches on the new blade's edge arena that can disconnect you if you use an ability on the wrong place at the wrong time. Gotta love that redesign.