Raid Finder Legacy - Raid Difficulty option

Transmogrification
Dear Blizzard.
Would it be possible to get "Raid Finder Legacy" incorporated as a Raid Difficulty?....so that we who are missing pieces in the raid finder colours of some sets can set the difficulty so and grind for it? Would be really helpful.

Thanks.

Mr. Boof
What?
i like that its hard to get! :)
makes it that much more cool when u finally complete a set or get the item u need.
Finally got my warrior pieces in Legion!
Do you mean that you want to run the old LFR-Raids? If so, you can already do that by talking to various NPC's depending on which raid you want to join.

For example, talking to "Auridormi" in the Caverns of time will get you solo into LFR-Dragon Soul.
11/02/2018 23:10Posted by Silvona
Do you mean that you want to run the old LFR-Raids? If so, you can already do that by talking to various NPC's depending on which raid you want to join.

For example, talking to "Auridormi" in the Caverns of time will get you solo into LFR-Dragon Soul.

Yep, old LFRs are available, as mentioned above in Caverns of Time you have Dragon Soul. Mists of Pandaria LFRs are in the Seat of Knowledge, Lorewalkers hub. It is right above Mogu'shan Palace and Siege of Orgrimmar entrances. For WoD ones there is an npc in your garrison.
Time for some shameless self-promotion!

You might be interested in reading this post I wrote a few weeks ago, as it provides a little more context on the matter and lists name and location of each of the NPCs that were mentioned above :)

Needless to say, should you pay a visit to the Raid Finder version of Azeroth's (and Draenor's!) old raids, your wardrobe will definitely be grateful!
Problem is u get only one piece of gear(ofc something like 70% runs= gold since its personal...) so hunting for pets like this one in tot is freaking nightmare