Blizzards downfall

General
Hiding allied races behind a rep grind is there biggest downfall they have had loads of pre-orders most my friends got a refund for it, most my 200+ in guild did the same, they lost ALLOT of pre-order money, what is wrong with revered? Not good enough Blizzard? I read the forums every day since pre-order and there are lots of cases of people not buying until later because the rep wall blocks pre-orders from having fun with the new allied races.

To them who have them unlocked Good job your virginity will serve you well to 110, and they will never back them who are not exalted due to them already having the allied race they cry about it being too easy.

We pay for pre-orders to reap a reward for giving a company for a game thats not even finished, yet but is still in concept every pre-order iv'e been in I was even in Alpha and beta releases on Cata.

So quite the bull and give it us and revered its less work and less stressing, we not asking for a complete removal of the idea just lower the expectations abit. And give them people who work have children or both a chance to pre-order and have fun with the new allied races.
Reported for spamming.
You will find multiple threads on the first page addressing this topic and so it is against the rules to create another one.
I cant understand how people are having problems with the rep.

If they have leveled even a single character trough legion content they should be at or close to required rep amount simply from questing. More so, if they actually ever did any wq's, dungeons, follower missions for rep, ect.
I can understand that some are upset coming back to the game to do something specific and then finding they can't because it's gated behind rep and achievements.

It is the first time they've done this kind of thing and it's a marketing ploy to get more playing. Just like the heritage armour is to persuade people to level without any xp potions/raf/instant boost etc.
04/02/2018 12:52Posted by Punyelf
I can understand that some are upset coming back to the game to do something specific and then finding they can't because it's gated behind rep and achievements.

It is the first time they've done this kind of thing and it's a marketing ploy to get more playing. Just like the heritage armour is to persuade people to level without any xp potions/raf/instant boost etc.

But they allow you to use RaF, Xp Potions, and still get the heritege armor you know.
04/02/2018 12:56Posted by Thaelai
04/02/2018 12:52Posted by Punyelf

But they allow you to use RaF, Xp Potions, and still get the heritege armor you know.

Ok I was misinformed then :)
04/02/2018 12:57Posted by Punyelf
04/02/2018 12:56Posted by Thaelai

Ok I was misinformed then :)

Just not insta 110 boosts, Race Changes, or stuff like that. :)
For leveling an Allied Race to 110, without any level boosts, you are awarded a special Heritage Armor Set. We saw an early preview of these sets at BlizzCon, and now we have screenshots of the armor models.

I must admit I presumed this included xp potions and I guess you can RAF as long as you don't grant levels.
If you weren't blind, you'd notice how it mentions on the pre-order page that allied-races are unlocked after a quest-line and a rep requirement. You're acting as if they've scammed you even though they clearly stated how it is.

I also think it's fairly funny how you see people with revered standing as completely normal people and others with exalted reps as virgins, even though it is really just about four extra days of getting the WQ's off the map.
It is not a whole lot of extra work to reach exalted, Highmountain and Suramar has been around for over a year now, and Argus World-quests are mostly very simple.
04/02/2018 12:50Posted by Kaden

If they have leveled even a single character trough legion content they should be at or close to required rep amount simply from questing. More so, if they actually ever did any wq's, dungeons, follower missions for rep, ect.

What if you are a returning and/or a new player? Or what if you've been playing Legion but haven't been a fan of doing world quests? And on top of this, this will be much worse when the actual expansion launches, where there surely will be another group of returning/new players that would want to unlock the Allied Races, ONLY to realize that they need to mindlessly spam WQs for the next 4 weeks.
aaaaaand another one!
what a surprise lol
What if you are a returning and/or a new player? Or what if you've been playing Legion but haven't been a fan of doing world quests? And on top of this, this will be much worse when the actual expansion launches, where there surely will be another group of returning/new players that would want to unlock the Allied Races, ONLY to realize that they need to mindlessly spam WQs for the next 4 weeks.

That's assuming they won't change how the current allied-races are acquired when BfA is released, which I feel is highly possible.
At the contrary

Like 126 friends of mine came back to this game and pre - ordered.
Like 458 guildies didn't refund their pre order.
Like 2.564.487 wow players returned to the game.

Op.....just dont make the numbers up.

Br.
You pay for access to the upcoming expansion when it releases. Blizzard giving early access to the new races after requirements are met. is just a bonus, which they don't even need to give. The requirements needed were announced early enough.
And it's the first time we even have access to new races this far ahead of the new expansion. Requirements will probably be lowered or even removed at some point anyway, so if you can't be bothered to do it now, wait till then.

And just stop with the "we have lives outside the game so waaah", everyone has a life outside of it, a family, job, household to take care of,... Even people barely playing can get exalted without issue.

--"WoW is dying!" since 2004-- xD
04/02/2018 13:03Posted by Deurel

Im a returning player <---this car is actually created end of october and I got nightborne rep and almost hightmountain just by doing stuff when I feeled doing them.

Br.
Hiding allied races behind a rep grind is there biggest downfall they have had loads of pre-orders most my friends got a refund for it, most my 200+ in guild did the same, they lost ALLOT of pre-order money, what is wrong with revered? Not good enough Blizzard? I read the forums every day since pre-order and there are lots of cases of people not buying until later because the rep wall blocks pre-orders from having fun with the new allied races.

What so 200+ people bought the pre order even though we all knew before hand what the requirements were for the allied races? 200+ people are bit stupid then?

To them who have them unlocked Good job your virginity will serve you well to 110, and they will never back them who are not exalted due to them already having the allied race they cry about it being too easy.

Ohh I can taste the salt from your bitter tears over here

We pay for pre-orders to reap a reward for giving a company for a game thats not even finished, yet but is still in concept every pre-order iv'e been in I was even in Alpha and beta releases on Cata.

So quite the bull and give it us and revered its less work and less stressing, we not asking for a complete removal of the idea just lower the expectations abit. And give them people who work have children or both a chance to pre-order and have fun with the new allied races.

Plenty of people who work and have children myself included have managed to unlock the races we want
It can be done, and it may seem daunting but just give it a whirl :)
Why would someone pre-purchase the expansion if he doesn't play WoW?

All these "returning player" arguments are kinda lame, unless you unsubbed from wow back in WoD, and returned specifically for BFA, but BFA is not out yet, it will be out in september

The problem is that THEY SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE REP REQUIREMENT. Is it too difficult for you to comprehend?
04/02/2018 12:40Posted by Ralzifacn
most my friends got a refund for it, most my 200+ in guild did the same, they lost ALLOT of pre-order money,

You do realise that this will still be in place at launch.
So either do it now, or do it at launch.
or are you all never playing Allied Races?