Feral druid LFG

Looking for Players – PvE
I am a nelf cat that needs a raiding guild ( ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ :p). I play on Silvermoon-EU.

Before I had to leave my previous guild, we cleared 10/11 in heroic Antorus. Now, I need a new guild to complete the raid on heroic and to start raiding it on mythic dif.

If it matters - my ilvl is 960 with a 6/6 Antorus set, and I have NOT killed Argus on heroic. This is because I refuse to pug it, or anything for that matter. I prefer guild runs!

Also, I never played in any old expansions. Started WoW under two years ago, just before the Legion pre-events went live.
Hello there :)

The Highland Warriors (Thunderhorn) are looking for more players to join our team. We're are a twelve year old guild, which is an achievement in itself - almost as old as the Hills(brad) ;) We’d likely describe ourselves as a casual raiding guild, but this doesn’t really do us justice – we’re not just about raiding and we’re more than the sum of our raiding parts: we’re a friendly community of like-minded players, over the age of 18 (Some just about, but most a significant amount of time since!)

You could say that we’re an old fashioned guild with old fashioned values.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raiding

If you look at our raid progress, we're 7/11 HC Antorus - not as far as some, but we're a plucky bunch, looking for kindred spirits! We're hoping to finish the expansion by killing Unmaker on HC then sitting back with a brew and some biscuits.

As a casual raid guild, we run weekly raids across two nights: raid times are normally 21:00 – 23.30 server time on a Wednesday & Sunday. It’s not essential you sign to every raid as a raider, so when you're ready to raid, you can sign when you know you'll be available.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Raiding

Not all of our guildies are raiders: some are gearing, some are resting, some are retired, some have no interest in raids at all. Whether you want to raid now, next week, next expac, or on the 20th of never, our membership is flexible to fit with whatever your current game goals are.

When we're not seeking vengeance on the denizens of our current raiding tier, we mythic; we heroic; we world quest; some pvp; some achievement farm; some level their 874586th alt … Whatever you’re into, there's someone who'll be into it too. Except goats, and gnomes, no one needs to be into that.

What next?

Like what you've read?

Head over to our website and forums - http://hs.highlandwarriorsguild.com/index.php

Have a poke around and find out more about who we are: join our shoutbox, read up on our guild rules and see if we fit with your idea of what you're looking for.

You can also add me Elysah#2509 for a chat :)

Look forward to meeting you soon :)
Steve#2962

Add me up and we can have a chat dude
Kings Of Blood is a raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated raiding guild. We are currently 11/11 HC Antorus and 2/11 Mythic Antorus. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sense of humor :).

We have a youtube channel where we post all of our first kills:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ

And we stream every raid:

Critzler - https://www.twitch.tv/critzler
Rosaliee - https://www.twitch.tv/rosaliee86

come and watch us and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.
EN 7/7 Mythic
NH 6/10 Mythic
ToV 2/3 Mythic
ToS 5/9 Mythic

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information:

Critzlerss21#2885 - Critzler

Bella#1965 - Rosaliee
Eloooo you only interessted in mythic guilds or hc aswell
If so check gits.enjin.com
Br jay
Good Morning Meowingtons,

I'd love to have a chat with you regarding our raid team. We are a two night per week guild (we also have optional alt nights), looking for more members to fill our ranks. We are currently 11/11(ish) HC and looking to complete the 20 man roster for Mythic.

Add me on BNet or Discord for a chat :)
Discord: Roady#7913
BNet: Roady#21353

Discord is better in the day, BNet in the evening! Look forward to hearing from you!
HELLO!! you can try to join us! take a look ^^
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618121729#post-1

...and well, i have a cool name :p
Good Afternoon Meowingtons,

We could use another Kittycat^^

I can offer you this:

<Prosperity> is a new early evening raid guild on Silvermoon-EU

We already have some experienced (Mythic) raiders with curve, but we are looking for fresh blood to fill in the gaps and make this guild a succes!

Raid Times/Days:[8/11HC]
Wednesday 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm ST
Sunday 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm ST
We use: Discord

We are also a guild that has a lot of social activity. We Gear and level up together and we do a lot of Mythic+ runs, TW dungeons, Argus invasions + WQ's, PvP and Old Content raids. We use Discord for both Raiding and fun

Add me MJDutch#2795