[H]Restoration Shaman LF 1-2days raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello everyone and thanks for reading this!

I'm a resto shaman who wants to come back raiding at Mythic level.
Raided from the start of legion until Tomb with a 1 day/week raiding guild, achieving Cutting Edge Xavius, 5/10 NH and 5/9 ToS.

I'm looking for a guild who raids 1 or 2 days per week (not during the weekend), is raiding mythic Antorus and has a space for a restoration shaman (76+ traits and 960iLvL atm).
I search a GUILD and not a raiding team, so i'd like a group of people that feels like a community and it's active during non raiding days aswell (discord/chat etc).
Horde side only, every server is ok.

Reply to this topic with your Bnet and i will contact you! :)

Thanks everyone in advance!
Hey, please do add my Btag for a chat (Exodeo#2151) I feel like we'd be a great match for each other and we are actively recruiting a Resto Shammy too!

Some guild info:

Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. Currently we've been around for a little more than 3 years and we're a fun-loving bunch poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
Antorus
11/11 NM
11/11 HC
2/11M

For mythic progress in previous raids/expansions, check our website or wowprogress or the likes.

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
https://amnesiaeu.enjin.com/
Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your post, i hope you find what you are looking for.
I run <Divided> on The Maelstrom server. (Horde) http://divided.enjin.com/
Our group consists of friends who have played the game together for about a year or so with currect progression: 4/9 ToS M, 2/11 Antorus M
Our raiding days: Monday - Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)
Social Raids: Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)

While our guild is a few months old, we still need thoose few more players to start heading into mythic raids and to finish the core team.
We are recruiting all classes and socials but for raiding we are particularly interested in ranged dps.

Most of us in the guild have fulltime jobs or studies and we have an average age around 20.
Myself being around 30 years of age, having 3 kids and a fulltime job i clearly understand the necessity of sleep and real life chores. I would really like to hear from you, should our presentation make you curious for more.
Have a good one!

Tsn of Divided
B.tag: Sebastian#23194
Our recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617772722