Returning Shadow priest LF raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello i just returned back to wow after i quited in start of Antorus due to real life situation.

and i'm looking for an ally guild preferable.

i'm maining Shadow Priest with Holy as off spec.

so i don't quiet have all legendary's/tier/bis trinkets yet but i have one of my BiS legendary and i'm about to get 2 more legendary so hopefully i get my 2nd bis legendary soon.

i don't mind the guild is on another server then Silvermoon

i'm open minded can take critic and always meeting up to raiding times doesn't matter if 1 or 7 days raiding per week.

i have been playing wow since vanilla on and off.
where i raided world rank 40 in Mop on Silvermoon in Malorum and i been in guild such as prime in the past.

i dont mind a hardcore or semi-hardcore/semi guild

for a talk instead instead you can add me on xeiya#2878 for a more detailed discussion
Heya!

If you're still looking for a guild, Jynx on Silvermoon are currently looking to re-establish our raiding team. We recently moved from Slyvanas to Silvermoon, after not playing wow since EN mythic. We have currently cleared 11/11 normal and seek a couple of additional range dps to join us in progressing threw heroic in a casual friendly team.

Additionally, we also run M+ as a guild, and are mainly focusing on casual raiding until BFA.

Currently we are raiding on;

Wed 20:30-22:00 st
Sun 19:00-22:00 st
Mon 20:30-22:00.

If you would like more information about us, please feel free to contact either;

Luairna - emmi2014#2825
Zeohn - astro#21726

Happy guild hunting :)
Hey you!

Well, listen to this..
<Unexpected> on Emerald Dreams is a newly formed alliance guild.
We are looking for new people, all roles, classes, genders, and ages!
Our current goal is to form a raidgroup and run people through The burning throne and Mythic + dungeons!
At the moment we need people for this (YOU)

We have a few core raiders who are very experienced, kind, funny and helpfull.
They will guide you through any raid or dungeon if necessary.
Mistakes DO happen and we wont bite your head off, promise!
We have a discord server. Feel free to join and chat.

We raid:
Friday 8pm-11pm
Saturday 8pm-11pm

(8/11 HC so far and the raid days are not permant yet, since the guild is still forming)

We want to form a home for the players and progress through raids and enter battle for azeroth together. So we are looking for serious but fun people.
We like to think of it as a fresh start, getting to know eachother and succed together in the next expansion.

Feel free to message me or any of my guildies if you want to learn more.
Anyways, have a nice day.

-Kristine
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. Currently we've been around for a little more than 3 years and we're a fun-loving bunch poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
Antorus
11/11 NM
11/11 HC
2/11M

For mythic progress in previous raids/expansions, check our website or wowprogress or the likes.

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
https://amnesiaeu.enjin.com/
Hey,

I'm from Iniquity on Tarren-Mill and we're currently looking for a few players to expand with our mythic raiding. We're a very close group that have known each other for a long time. We recently moved from a low pop realm due to few members having to drop wow for work and uni hours changing

We are in dire need of a few ranged dps, Boomkin and mages, ele shaman are really sought after, but any1 performing well is good enough

We're currently 5/11 going for (Cutting Edge)

we do also have a forum post with additional information:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617811998#1
It's slightly outdated on our kills, i havnt had time to update it (real life issues)

For any information please feel free to add any of our officers for a chat!
GM: Crisis#2645
Myself: Krafnir#2241
Hello there

I added you on bnet but thought might aswell post here aswell.

Im from Concerted on Silvermoon so a transfer wouldnt be needed. We have a fairly relaxed approach to raiding but still with the aim of clearing mythic while its current. We raid 3 days a week, Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19.45 - 22.45. We also got a social/alt raid on Wednesdays for anyone that wants to join.

Our current progress is 2/11M and we could really use some ranged dps to bolster our roster.

Looking forward to hear from you.

https://concerted.enjin.com/
Bnet: KriffKraff#2974
Hi Ävínna
Welcome back to WoW :)

We in <Insidious>, we are looking for ranged dps, a shadow priest would be an awsome addition to our raid team.

Below is a long wall of text which I wish it could be shorter, essentially we are looking for fun, witty, friendly and skilled progression minded players.

I've added you on bnet, my name is Stiletto.
Hello fellow PvE'rs and PvP'rs alike!
<Insidious> is a chill guild created with two long-term goals in mind, Mythic progression and to form a PvP squadron for Battle for Azeroth.
Note: We want both teams to exist separately from one another.
Remember that we can cross-realm trial you.
We can invite you to our raids through Battle.net
Our Antorus progress is 11/11HC
In around 7 months Battle for Azeroth will be released, we are eager and hyped to step into BfA progression as soon as they release new content!

If you are looking for a chill and friendly environment, don't hesitate to contact us. I'll add our contact info at the end of this post.

For our main raid team/pvp squadron, we will consider any and all promising classes/specs providing you perform according to your gear itemization and setup.

Social players and friends of friends are always welcome, the more the merrier!
Requirements:
To have a properly working PC and microphone (latency/lag issues sorted before stepping into our raids).
Being able to raid 3 days per week*, those being Mondays, Wednedays and Thursdays from 20:00 to 23:00 server time.
*Perfect attendance is not always possible, minimun 2 out of 3 days is requiered!
To bestow the required knowledge on your class, spec and role for Mythic raiding.
Getting Cutting Edge before new content is released is our aim together with Mythic Progression.
Coming prepared, being on time and knowing tactics for all current tier bosses is a must. We don't want to baby sit nor will we do it.
We show NO favoritism in our guild, everyone must perform.
We replace if we have to!
To have atleast an ilvl of 945~ and for it to be correctly itemized.

To be able to speak understandable english and to communicate when needed.

To become one of us, full of laughter and wittyness!

We have a music-bot on Discord, use it as much as you can!

We don't restrict our raiders from socializing during raids, we prefer it! But it if keeps you from performing up to Mythic raiding standards, muting is an option as long as you communicate ingame.
Other than the above, we want to attract players that are searching for the corner stones of this amazing mmo.

Fun, proper progression and friendship.

Last but not least, we would like to have a chat with you over Bnet or Discord, whatever fits you.

Thanks for reading our recruitment post and hope we can start bolstering our guild with like-minded players.

<Insidious>
Hey there!
<Awakened> could be the perfect fit for you! We're a social raiding guild on the connected realms of Vek'nilash, Blade's Edge and Eonar, and we're in desperate need of a shadow priest!
We raid 3 nights a week, Thurs, Sun, and Mon, 20 : 15 - 23 : 00 realm time. We've cleared normal and Heroic Antorus and are currently working our way through Mythic with 2/11 progress.
On the social side we're very active, we have a TS server that's used every day as we always have something going on, be it mythic +s, other games (League of Legends, PUBG, and Rocket League are favs atm) or just chilling with some friendly peeps.
I'll add your BTag when I'm next online, or feel free to add me. I'm Zingzilla#2945.
You can also check out our guild site for more info: awakevek.engin.com
Hope to speak soon!
Panic Room is a 4/11M alliance guild on Magtheridon, recruiting to add to its raid core!

We are currently looking to add members to our ranks who wish to raid with less pressure than a hardcore guild but still want a challenge and to progress. Our aim in Legion is to experience the entire content, including Mythic raiding, but to do so in a fun and relaxed environment. We are clearing HC in no time at all, but need a 1-2 more of the right people to ensure we retain a stable roster for mythic. High ilvl is not a necessity, but previous experience of high end raiding will go far.

Raid Times are currently: Monday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm Server time - 7pm to 10pm UK.

What can we offer you:

-Friendly and stress-free atmosphere
-Teamwork - we often help each other while questing, doing dailies and dungeons, so if you have any problems with anything or just feeling lonely, there is always someone out there to join you
-High Discord activity - there are always people chatting on our Discord channel, and it is very easy to set up events/activities with other guildies.
-Raid Progression
-Flasks, pots and other raid consumables.

What we expect from you:
-Be an active player - nothing is more discouraging than seeing a bunch of members being AFK for weeks without any notice.
-Be sociable - we do not expect you to talk in guild chat or hang out on Discord all the time, some of our members are very open and talkative, others are more quiet and that is okay. However we would highly encourage you to take part in the guild life in some way as the social element of the guild is a key focus for us.
-If you decide to raid with us we would like you to follow some obvious and general rules that apply to all raiding groups:
*Know your class well, and chosen main and off-specs. We do expect above average performance from all of our raiders.
*Be punctual - No one likes to wait and waste time waiting around for people. We do take scheduled breaks during raids.
*Prepare for raids - bringing flasks, elixirs, food etc. is mandatory for all raid members.
*Further to the above, read guides and watch videos to at least know what is required from you and your role.

We are always looking to recruit exceptional players of all classes.

Please check out our website: http://panicroom.enjin.com and if you are interested please apply and fill out the recruitment questionnaire.

Contact us at tetramaster#2865, Kheala#2159 or Halcyon#2584 if you wish to speak further.

Thanks for reading!
We could accommodate a full time shadow priest in our team. Currently we are at 1/11M and still need a few DPS to fill the roster.

We are situation on Lightbringer, alliance side. I link you our recruit post with the usual information instead of just copy pasting the wall of text here.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me, my btag is in that post as well :)

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617912304

Have a nice day
Hello mate! check this https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618121729#post-1

have a nice day!! ^^
Hello,

We in Ironwood Inc are an international guild. We have 3 different teams currently. One team who does mythic raids twice a week (currently full), one RBG team that plays once a week and our newly started team going under the name of ’The Sunday Club’ which is aimed to be a team that does normal and then heroic each raid. Currently running once a week and looking to build a solid foundation filled out with Well geared alts from the mythic team.

Please add me if this sounds interesting
Btag whyreddie#21634
Discord Thalassarche#1309
Raid Progress
★ EN 7/7M ★
★ TOV 2/3M ★
★ NH 9/10M ★
★ TOS 3/9M ★
★ AN 4/11M ★

Current recruitment Status
We currently have positions open for:
1 x Offspec Tank / DPS
4 x DPS

If you fall out side of these please still message us as all applications will be considered.

Who are Zerglings?
Zerglings is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Aggramar/Hellscream server. We’re made up of experienced raiders with many of us having raided to a high standard since Vanilla.

What is the aim of Zerglings?
We aim to raid to the best of our capabilities within the time we have to raid. We want to spend our raiding time as efficiently as possible, working on the hardest raid bosses possible.

What do we expect from our raiders?
We look for players who are interested in self-improvement, strive to be the best and actively work in and outside of raids to achieve that. We expect our raiders to communicate clearly, effectively and productively (either over voice comms or in chat) to help us coordinate encounters and overcome challenges. We expect our raiders to be proactive, point out issues without being asked and speak up when there are uncertainties. Raiders must be mature and able to handle any criticism directed their way constructively, own up to their mistakes and analyze them instead of making excuses. We want our raiders to be able to work together and prioritise the betterment of the guild over personal interests.

Our raiders must know their class and spec to the point that they can play their spec highly competitively. You must be aware on how to play your main spec (and off-specs, if necessary) optimally, maximising your performance accordingly for a mythic raiding standard. Basic preparations that we expect of our raiders before raids are: obtaining general info about boss fights and specifics about your class/spec for these fights; sorting out your abilities/macros/gems/enchants/consumables as necessary.

When do we raid?
We require our raiders to maintain 80%+ attendance. We understand if you cannot make 100% attendance but missing raids often is disruptive to any raiding team and will be accordingly noted. Our raid times are:

Wednesday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time
Thursday: 20:30 – 23:00 Server Time - Fun Alt Raids ( Optional )
Sunday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time
Monday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time

What can Zerglings offer you?
We offer a stable, consistent and friendly raiding environment. We offer you a chance to become a part of a guild that is committed to progressing as far as possible within current raids and continuously being one of the best guilds on the server.

If you are interested in joining us please contact:

Ingame: Imdur-Hellscream
Battle Net: majordefect#2451
Discord: MageTank#8560
bump
Bump
Tired of punching adorable critters? Want to punch heroically epic things instead? You’ve come to the right place!

Who are we?
Ohai! ^.^ We are Ember of Dreams and our newly created raiding guild on Tarren Mill is home to our WoW players. Our aim in this community is to help people, to create a place where people who are passionate about gaming can find others who are too.We have right now 2/11 mythic

What are we looking for?
Social, new players or those looking for a new place to call home are always welcome.
Dedicated Raiders to join our ranks in the battle against the Legion. See below for more details.

Healer: Open

M dps:
WW Monk

Range:
Ele, Mage, Spriest, Lock, Boomie

What do you get:
Discord Fun
A Friendly Raid and Guild

What are our goals?
Clear current content Heroic and get our feet wet in mythic

When do we raid and what time?
Progression - Wednesday 20:00-23:00 Server Time
Friday - Mythic dgns
Progression - Sunday 20:00-23:00 Server Time
Alt run - Monday

How can I start raiding?
Have a mature attitude and be 16+.
Have an ilvl appropriate for the current content (930+ pref)
Join our Discord server https://discord.gg/xjUYVeC
Message add Pduj#2616 or sindorie#2213 for questions or an invite to the guild or find us online in guild
App form - <https://goo.gl/554bQm>
Look out for invites in the in-game calendar.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this post and feel free to stop by our Discord if you have any
questions, we are always happy to chat. See you on the battlefields of Azeroth!

All the <3 Team EOD