Argus WQ Bug..?

General
I think I must be missing something, because I've been doing blue elite WQ's (both AR and AoL ) and the regular AR wq's, and I'm just getting 75 rep for *everything*. Is that a bug or..? o.o

I'm not here to complain about the grind or anything, I'm fine with doing it, I'm enjoying doing content - I can't do much else as I'm not geared to raid properly as I took a long break in Legion - came back mid Feb and I just got revered, but I'm only getting 75 rep for *EVERY* WQ I do atm - I swear I used to get more for blue elites on Argus, so I'm a bit confused tbh :s
Elite give 120 or so no? But i dont remember if they give mor or not.
nope always been 75 unless you got some kind of rep buff active wich was last week i think or maby the week before
Seems to be completely random.

We got craft related WQs that net you 75 or 250... Regular WQs that give 75, 125, or 250, etc. there's no consistency in the system. Just another RNG part of Legion...
18/02/2018 18:24Posted by Harlee
Seems to be completely random.

We got craft related WQs that net you 75 or 250... Regular WQs that give 75, 125, or 250, etc. there's no consistency in the system. Just another RNG part of Legion...

Except they where talking asbout the argus elites quest wich always have givven 75 outside of rep boosts.
AH, must've been a boost I didn't realise I had then- My bad!

Thanks for the replies!
18/02/2018 19:39Posted by Shikarei
AH, must've been a boost I didn't realise I had then- My bad!

Thanks for the replies!

The world quest week was active two weeks ago. During that time all world quests yielded 50% more rep. You probably remember that.
Aside from that argus world quests always rewarded 75 rep.