Is loot more frequent on First bosses?

General
Hi all!

I'd love to hear your opinion regarding loot on bossfights, whether it's normal, LFR, Heroic or Mythic.

For all of Legion now, I seem to consistently get a lot more loot from the first bosses, like, Nythendra, Skorpyron, Goroth and Garothi.

Also on my Alts, it seems the first raid of the week on a Wednesday, 3 out of 4 times, I get loot on the first boss. Looking through the loot tables on the journal, I can see I've already collected all types from the first bosses, several times.

I am not sure exactly why that is, but despite I've killed many bosses to a similar or equal amount to the first ones, I still get a much larger quantity of loot.

Getting duplicate loot consistently every week is quite frustrating. I know it's a first world problem, but it's been so consistent the Guild has even been joking around, that I should sit out the first boss.

Does any of you guys have any experiences getting loot at a much higher chance on some bosses than others? Or is this just a weird coincidence?

What do you guys think?
RNG is... RNG. What you're concluding based on your experiences is called confirmation bias. It's perfectly normal, but means absolutely nothing.
21/02/2018 20:27Posted by Oniyate
RNG is... RNG. What you're concluding based on your experiences is called confirmation bias. It's perfectly normal, but means absolutely nothing.

Fair enough. I just did LFR on my alt, just for fun. Got loot on First boss on ToS and Also on first boss in Antorus.
You're totally right it's RNG entirely, But I still find it odd how consistent it's been and still is, since Emerald Nightmare.

As others probably haven't noticed anything, it's probably just me, and you're right probably means nothing :P Still odd though.
For me its normally the second or third boss.
Rarely the first. Never the last.
Not really its just random luck, for me it always feels more like i get more drops on the last boss instead of the first boss
All i get is ap