Seething shore is great

Battlegrounds
Thanks blizzard. It's a great bg, I love it. Just played my first game and it reminds me of GW2 bgs (Ai interaction and nodes). Love it. Ps, the tool tip on the brawl is huge. Maybe you need to change the text a little.

That was my first game, I can only imagine that they were smart enough to add more scripts into the AI on board as opposed to the one.
got the first win 1500 us to 300 them
gotta click ore and not get interrupted i like this make it a permanent battleground in the random bg menu

kinda want permanent arathi blizzard bg aswell
I think the honor gained from this BG is a little overtuned for the alliance, they are getting 1500 honor per win and 800 for losing which is the amount of what the horde gain for a victory.
The capping (mine) achievement is a bit over the top, you need to cap 1k of them.

Hopefully that will get reduced a bit.
28/02/2018 11:51Posted by Lulubel
I think the honor gained from this BG is a little overtuned for the alliance, they are getting 1500 honor per win and 800 for losing which is the amount of what the horde gain for a victory.

wew, mercenary inc
Yeah. Love it so far. Not much running after resurrection as you can just paradrop. Not sure if I'm a fan of the random starting locations and ore spawns, though.

The ore deposits didn't appear on my minimap and some kind of 'maturation' bar for the deposits would be handy, too. The airships seem to fly out of bounds occasionally, giving you the warning.

Pleasing to the eye. Dig the subtropic environment.
So, it's time to kick some a$$es. Need to remember forum whiners' names.
This is one of the only bg where I've found dying to be beneficial. Being able to instantly spawn on your ship and cross the map in the air while the other team is stuck lumbering on the other side of the map trying to mount up while you ninja 2 nodes is pretty hilarious.

The graveyards should be stationary and the node spawns should be a sequence.
Your team fights over the only remaining node, then two spawn on the other half of the map and enemy players that died beat you to it. Sometimes you just get unlucky positioning.
Seething shore is giving me summer vibes lol
I've had one game of it so far and I'm not quite sure about it, it was chaotic I did do the achievement to score a node within the first 30 seconds, but I have no idea how long the other achievements may take because you have to get like 1k shards, or win 1500 to 0 and many others. It finished rather quickly to.
First impression is I hate it. I'm hoping it grows on me. My team won but within 10 seconds of landing every single time I had melee swarming all over me.
Is this BG in any way time/rep/grind gated?
rogue and dh always losing this brawl to randoms germans french russki WHAT BLIZZ
did the botkids get back from the ban holiday

two of my mains got the win earlier easy but rest cant even get a winning grp
wtb merc mode option for brawl id like to help the alliance too
I enjoyed it, fast paced, and nice honor to farm that prestige, strange that i cant do it as alliance merc
As Alliance solo queuer, I naturally don't enjoy a BG that takes even a small amount of brain, but 600-800 honor for losing in under 10 minutes is fine. Remove that bonus and I'd not step paw into this without friends (none of whom currently play anymore).

But yes, instant invites and more losing honor than for winning other BGs is all right!
Aye, awesome BG, GJ blizz ^^
It's ok I guess...Not very impressed, not hate it either.

Equal score for a long time, can get quite hectic.
28/02/2018 17:07Posted by Fear
I enjoyed it, fast paced, and nice honor to farm that prestige, strange that i cant do it as alliance merc

When it becomes a "real" random battleground next week you will be able to merc mode it.
Played 5. Lost 1 against german 5 man team (and won next one against them again). Played as 2 man team with Rahesh, the rest was PuG.

Fun but chaotic. Equal count all the time, so you don't realize how is going on.

Update. As I said when SS was announced, it funny for those who can teamplay and pure cancer for solo minded BG heroes.
I really like Nathanos whining at the beginning of the bg.