2 players LF raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
As the title states we're 2 players looking for a mythic guild for further progress in Antorus. We're currently sat at 7(8)/11M.
Our former guild has just laid down raiding due to burnout so we're looking for a stable home that still wants progress.

We've got extensive experience with raiding mythic and old heroic, with ranging rankings from top 50-1000.
We're available to raid on all days apart from fri/sat, preferably from after 20.00 server time.

About us:

Rippah, Frost DK: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/28063339/17#metric=dps

Gunny, Enhancement shaman (or Protection pala) - raid leading and officer experience:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24306584/17#metric=dps&bracket=-1 (Protection paladin)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/31420810/17#bracket=-1 (Enhancement shaman)

For further information please feel free to contact me on my BTAG at Gunny#21230 or on Discord at Gunny#5559
Where are you guys from?
UK and Denmark.
Hey guys,

We (Hybrid Species - Haomarush, one of the oldest guilds from the server) are currently farming HC as we do not have enough people for Mythic. We are looking for 3-5 people to join our ranks.

If you think that we can work something out give me shout siviny#2517 (Sinistru-Haomarush)

Cheers,
Siny
Hey Guys!

We, <Stheno> are currently looking for additional players to get our guild back to raiding. We have a stable team of 15 core-players who are at this moment in need of 5/10 players to join our ranks to continue our journey in Antorus Mythic.
We are on 5/11M Progression but stuck at the time being due to some of our members who stopped playing. If you wish to know more or have a chat please add me on b-tag: Gruuwelijk#2460
Hey there, we're currently looking for a few more dpsers and a healer for our guild, our melee spots are pretty tight right now but we can probably squeeze in another DK - we can fit plenty of ranged dps and we're after at least 1 more healer, but possibly open to more since we have someone who might not be able to raid in the future due to changing work circumstances.
I'll leave the important information as well as contact details in case you have any questions below.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 9/11 Antorus and working on Aggramar, having got him to 14%.
Previous tiers we were 8/9M in TOS, almost had KJ but we lost a tank going into the tier which hurt progression, previous tiers we were 10/10M NH and had realm first Mythic Helya kill just before NH launched.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since and plan to keep going for many more expansions.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
Gnarl#2515
Balue#21827
Sicarrius#2880
rynamite#2970
Hey
We could use a few extra raiders especially healers and a few dps or hybrids who know what they're doing. If the four of you are interested in joining a guild that was founded back in Vanilla and hasn't stopped raiding since I believe The Obsidian Order could be a good fit. We raid semi hardcore on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. We aim to clear mythic raids, with respect for personal life.
I'll add your bTag if you're interested in having a little chat. My bTag is Sangor#2581 and I believe our heal lead Iero has also added you. Feel free to poke either of us if we don't spot you online first.
Whatever you decide I hope you find a guild where you feel at home.
Hey, i just added you on discord. :)
we could definitely find a spot for you guys here. We are 5/11M also and recruiting largely just dps, but another healer could be a great addition too.

For more info, please check out our dumb recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618073596

but add me back and we can have a chat whilst im bored !@#$less in work or something :p haha

xx
<Moist> 4/11 M located on Draenor, Horde
-we raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00 to 23:00 server time
-The core of the guild are IRL friends and have been playing with each other for years.
-Many players are Ex-top100 raiders, and the rest are mythic minded raiders that want to progress through mythic content in a good atmosphere
-Try to maintain a good atmoshphere during raids, but at the same time try not forgot that everyone are here to progress through mythic content.
-Well maintained social disscord channel for members/ex-members/friends of ppl in <Moist>

If interested contact me (Bluenessie) on btag KillerKrelle#2763
If i'm not online then try to contact one of our other officers:
Raginx = Ragin#2512
Genjxy = Genjuro#2765
Extenscion = Undefetter#2320
Hey lads,

5/11M with Imonar at 7%, 21:30-00:00. Mon/Thu on Dreanor. We also have space for you all providing Gunny can go Holy Pala or even better Enh sham.

Shoot me a message if you're interested Kryso#2275
Once Again are a Horde guild on Kazzak, We are a very active guild with a good roster but we do have some improvements to make and we believe that you will be a great addition to the team.

We raid Wed,Thur and Mon from 22:00 till 01:00 ST (9/11M) so a late night guild but it means playing with mature people who know when to have a good laugh but also when to get serious.

Outside of raids we play mythic + 15 and above, Old raids for laughs and giggles and a lot of other games like pubg, lol, dota its a long list.

If you are interested you can message me on alex1137#2920
Hey, not sure if your still looking for a guild but I have given you an add and got an offer for you :)
Hey Gunny,

If you're not in a guild yet, then lets have a chat. We are 9/11M on Tarren Mill and could be interested ;)
Good evening,
Gordian knot is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, based on Draenor Horde.

We're always looking for skilled, competitive, dedicated and friendly players.
Our current progress is 5/11M - 11/11Hc Antorus.

We raid every Wednesday, Sunday and Monday, from 20.00 to 23.00 realm time.
Required attendance for the raider rank is 70% over a period of 6 weeks which means approximately 2 raids per reset.

Here you can check our rules:
http://gordian-knot.eu/rules/
And here you can apply to join us:
http://gordian-knot.eu/apply/

We are very active, we run many mythic+ dungeons, we have an alt run on Thursdays. We're also doing RBGs every Friday.

We're generally relaxed, funny and very friendly people.
When it comes to progress runs, we become very focused instead and we have a decent kill flow.

If you're interested for a chat please whisper one of our officers:
Jenquai - Athlios#2283 (GM)
Leleko - Leleko#2235
Narweena - Sephyra#2517

Thanks for reading and good luck in your search :)
Nar
Hey Günny
Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. VII has 12 years of experience with raiding.
I do not know whether you managed to find a guild or not, but I hope we can help you out in case you did not :).

We can offer you a stable environment with consistent raids with a friendly and active but also serious guild with plenty of experience amongst all our players.

We are currently 6/11 mythic and have progressed a lot lately.
We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:

Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

For a more thorough assessment of the guild take a look at our forum post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617015234#post-13

Add my b-tag if you are interested (Alfonsen#21325)
Horde Ðefiance - TarrenMill EU
Current progress: 9/11 Mythic

Raid days and times: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20:00 to 23:00 server time

Recruting: Holy Paladin (We would consider other classes and will always speak to DPS)
Goals: The guild goal is to achieve progress at a steady rate and completing all content while it's current and still have fun. Contact info: bnet Inphy#2644 Discord Inphy#5025
Hello Gunny,

If you're still looking for a guild add me on battle.net Genki#21822 or discord Genki#4515

TL;DR
Spark, Alliance guild on Runetotem
Social raiding guild - Big community and lots of stuff to do outside raids.
6/11 Mythic with Kin'garoth down to ~10%
Raid Wed/Thur/Mon 20:15-23:15

Genki
Back on the market. Sorry for the absence in replying. We had found a guild, but sadly it hasn't worked out the way we wanted it to.

I've updated the above post.
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
Antorus
11/11 NM
11/11 HC
2/11M

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to solidify the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Monochromia#2139 (Recruitment officer) Say Crafty Sent you! :) or go browse our forum:
https://amnesiaeu.enjin.com/