[A] Ranged 960+ Looking for Chilled Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi,

I would describe myself as an experiences casual player who have played on and off WoW for over 10 years. In the last expansion Draenor I did a lot of Raiding and cleared Mythinc amongst the first guilds on my server but they as the guild disbanded I took a break when Legion started and not been playing this expansion with any Guild but only pugging. I mainly play ranged classes and my main in Draenor was Resto/Balance Druid but I also played hunter/priest/WL/mage all at full Mythic endgame ivl. Currentl I am clearing ATB Heroic on a weekly basis and also do M15+ on a weelky basis but in pugs.

I am looking for a Guild or group of players who are chilled out and play for fun and like to Raid on Heroic level and also do M+ together. I am not looking for hardcore players who are only interested in pusing meters but the importance is more on haviung fun together.

I like to play with nice people in a chilled in a non aggro environment who understand that there is more to life than WoW and sometimes life and work takes priority. I would like to Raid do M+ more or less on a weekly basis either evenings or weekends. As I am no longer interested in playing hardcore and also like to play multiple classes I will never be the top 1% of players in my class anymore but overall I am decent player.

I am currently on EU-Ally-Darksorrow and open to crossrealm or server change.

/Kiiwwii
Hey Kiiwi, I think you could be a good addition to Resonance. We're almost 3 years old, so we're stable, throughout Legion we've maintained a spot in the top 20 on our realm, achieving 8/10m in Nighthold and 4/9 in ToS. We like to raid casually, keeping the atmosphere light, but we don't raid mythic at the moment. Between now and Battle for Azeroth we are keeping it very relaxed, clearing heroic each week, and normal on alts.

Our raid days are Wed/Thursday 2200-0100 server time, but in Battle for Azeroth we'll be adding a 3rd night to the calendar. Our aim is to clear heroic over 3 nights then drop down to 2 nights and leave the final night for relaxed content like alt runs, achievements, mythic+ etc.

Currently, the guild is still quite active and our Discord community is very active. We have a lot of people interested in m+ each week, and we've started doing achievement runs and legacy content on Mondays. Sometime soon we'll be going back to NH Mythic for the title and mount chance.

If you want to read more, our post is here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617752309#1

Or you can feel free to add me on battle.net if you'd prefer a chat. My tag is Freakypeach#2224.

Take care.
Hey Kiiwwi, I think I may be able to help you out! <Awakened> is a social raiding guild on the connected realms of Vek'nilash, Blade's Edge and Eonar. We raid 3 nights a week, Thurs, Sun and Mon - 20:15-23:00 realm time. We've cleared normal and Heroic Antorus and are currently working on Mythic with 2/11 progress. Our raids are fun and laid back, yet we can knuckle down when we need to.
Outside of raids were very active on TS and in the guild. There's always someone around for some mythic +s, to play other games together (PUBG and Rocket League to name a few) or just chilling and have some deep meaningful talks (not!)

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in apply on our website: awakevek.engin.com or add me on BTag for a chat: Zingzilla#2945.
Hope to speak soon!
Hi Kiiwwi, I like the sound of your post and think you'd be a good fit for our guild. Also would love a balance druid - we have none!

Here's some brief information about <AnV> on Frostmane, we are a mature late night guild who raid 6 hours per week, we are a friendly welcoming bunch of people, who raid in a laid back (but focused) atmosphere - we also understand that rl takes priority over in-game. We have also been around since 2007 and have had a few irl meet ups!
We raid Weds, Thurs and Mondays - 22.00 - 0.00 server time. (also a regular alt run on Saturday night, if you'd fancy that!)
Currently at 2/11 Mythic Antorus.

If you sound of interest at all check our website: http://www.actaguild.org/
Or contact my gm for a chat: Goneril#2442

Thanks for reading, goodluck and hope to hear from you soon! :)
Hi Kiiwwi,

If you'd consider transferring to Draenor Horde, I can offer a trial in <Team Cobra>.

We're a 7/11M guild that is progressing on Varimathras Mythic. We are actively recruiting a moonkin for our team.

Whilst I can see you've largely been playing casually, we fit what you're looking for in terms of raid times (16:00 - 19:00, Sat/Sun) and I'd be interested in seeing what you can do at a Mythic level!

Please feel free to contact me as follows:

Character Name: Zarfen
Discord - Zarfen#8370
B-Tag - BestDruidEU#2151
Hey there,

I think you could be a good fit for our raid team. We are on Chamber of Aspects Alliance side and are currently 3/11M. Progress raids are Thursday and Sunday 21:45-00:00 and we have optional casual/alt runs on Wed and sometimes Fridays. We are reasonably active with M+ and achievement hunting as well.

If this sounds like it could interest you then add me on b.net for a chat

scar#2634
Hello!

Insurrection-Dragonblight is recruiting for any role, and we believe that you would suit our role(s) perfectly!
We can offer you a trial raid and we are currently 5/11 Mythic.
We raid from 20:30 - 23:30 server time, 3 nights a week (Wednesday Sunday Monday)

If you would like to speak more message me on:
Redswift#2976
Hey Kiiwwi

I 100% agree that wow is a social place and only as good as the people you play with. Heres some basic info, if you like the sound of it, please add me for a chat ^^

We are called Fair Enough and are based on Draenor (Horde!)

Currently Recruiting:
1x Balance Druid
1x Shadow Priest
1x Havoc DH
1x WW Monk
1x Elemental Shaman

Current Progress
11/11 Heroic
5/11 Mythic

Raid Times
Wednesday 20:30 - 22:30
Sunday 19:30 - 22:30

Alt run - Friday 20:00 - til whenever!

If that lil bit of info sounds good to you and you'd like to have a chat or join us please add me or my compadre:
Giz/Riz (Giz#2318)
Kiwi (Kiwi#2157)
Hi kiwi :) can have a chat on discord if u like jaycore#8306

Gits.enjin.com

Cheers jay
Heya Kiiwwi!

I might be a little late to this post but id love to offer you an invite to Bantercraft, Our guild is made up of former guild friends from all over the place and we pretty much just want to take it chill and have a laugh together. We are currently progressing through HC and a mostly full team apart from some DPS. we raid around 19.45 st to around 23:00 st Thursday and Sunday.

Id love to chat or answer some questions if you have any so ill leave my battle net tag here - xu195#1865

Much love Mardz
Hi Kiiwwi,

Add my battle tag for further discussion cronix#2103
We formed in 2009 and at the moment are rebuilding our community along with a strong loyal raid team for BFA. We raid Wed, Thur, Mon 9-12 server time. We have lots of active members who regularly fun mythic+, we also have alt runs and meta runs etc. Is this something that might interest you?

For more info on our guild please visit: www.carnage-inc.com

Would like to chat further in-game: Shell#2116