I'm not asking now I'm demanding.

General
Regarding changes made to the current game that you've gave no statements too is wrong and a misuse as a company, If you're obtaining several dissatisfied customers whom are linked within your business depending on any game they purchase to play be it by - GameCards - Credit Cards, Or any other method available it is your specific duty to notify on the reasons of your changes.

I'm not here to barrage and moan I simply want one thing An Answer As a customer I'm entitled to know why you've made these changes I go on the forums and spectate as you can see by my post history and now all I'm currently seeing is complaints after complaints after complaints, Yet when someone is making a forum post regarding Ilidan catchphrases it almost automatically obtains a blue post, That is wrong and down right disrespectful and totally disregarding those who pay you.

These people in fact have rights, these rights contend with being told of any changes within a game you're actually required to tell people of all changes made which affect the game entirely "Though being such a large company I'd imagine you'd know this yourself"

So yes I'm not going to say please I'm not going to ask I'm telling you, I want a personal documentation done on the maintenance board notes to be done filed and put through regarding the changes you've made recently for those who feel its destroyed there personal experience on this game and I also want to know of the directions you're taking to fix that which is still not resolved because if you think having people employed to you to sit and chat to people making harmless fun posts but won't bat a eyelid to those pleading for you to answer there questions you've clearly got new management or you're done with this game and its now being liquidated to its death.

So yes as a customer and as a human who doesn't enjoy being shafted I want my answer, not here not in a live Q&A to boost your advertisements for new players I want it on your board on your website and I want it on both EU / US / Any other ones you have at the SAME time, Regarding the following, Changes to levelling, Changes to dungeons, Changes to models that you sold to customers then quickly changed, Everything that people have complained about or simply wanted a answer too.

I'm doing this for everyone not for myself because I can take criticism and many people are to scared to even speak in this poorly done forum section due to being barraged with pitchforks.

If you're happy with the game I'm delighted for you I truly am, Though it does not give them the right to stay silent to those that are not.
So........
What exactly is the question here?
15/02/2018 00:37Posted by Krillsey
So........

Well if you actually read the post you'd understand that If you're unable to read please do say and I'll generalise it for you.
You don't have any right. Blizzard develops the game the way they want to.

We the subscribers pay to have access to the game. That's all.
You have a breakdown of hotfix changes on sites like MMO Champion if you'd bother looking for it.

Yeah btw you're in no position at all to demand anything whatsoever. Don't agree with the way they communicate? Deal with it or leave.
15/02/2018 00:40Posted by Dahaka
You don't have any right. Blizzard develops the game the way they want to.

We the subscribers pay to have access to the game. That's all.

it seems you're actually making points with no basis, its one of the many reason patch notes exist and there MAINTENANCE FORM.
15/02/2018 00:43Posted by Irga
You have a breakdown of hotfix changes on sites like MMO Champion if you'd bother looking for it.

Yeah btw you're in no position at all to demand anything whatsoever. Don't agree with the way they communicate? Deal with it or leave.

You're also incorrect as a company they're required to give the information at hand not use a third party website to do it for them! Absolutely stupid statement as a consumer you have rights try not following the crowd because you lack any ability to throw a genuine counter argument.
15/02/2018 00:38Posted by Zenick
15/02/2018 00:37Posted by Krillsey
So........

Well if you actually read the post you'd understand that If you're unable to read please do say and I'll generalise it for you.

I have read it and it just looks like a rage post to be honest, am I right in thinking you don't like the fact that Blizzard didn't consult you or notify you of specific changes in their game?
If so then you need to wake up pal as they've been making changes to the game since 2004 and not all of them make the patch notes.

You need to understand that Blizzard create a product that you have the choice to subscribe to. They are under no obligation to inform you of any changes and the fact that they do release patch notes is something that they do as a goodwill gesture to the players.

Stop being so entitled. Subscribe to the game if you like it, don't if you don't but you really ought to chill out with the rage and insults, if I couldn't read I wouldn't have been able to write either.
you need to go out and get some fresh air zenick
15/02/2018 00:46Posted by Krillsey
15/02/2018 00:38Posted by Zenick

I have read it and it just looks like a rage post to be honest, am I right in thinking you don't like the fact that Blizzard didn't consult you or notify you of specific changes in their game?
If so then you need to wake up pal as they've been making changes to the game since 2004 and not all of them make the patch notes.

You need to understand that Blizzard create a product that you have the choice to subscribe to. They are under no obligation to inform you of any changes and the fact that they do release patch notes is something that they do as a goodwill gesture to the players.

Stop being so entitled. Subscribe to the game if you like it, don't if you don't but you really ought to chill out with the rage and insults, if I couldn't read I wouldn't have been able to write either.

Rage? Insults? Sorry I've not once insulted you rather only corrected you I'm sorry goodwill? Are you serious I'm sorry but I'm not even going to reply again to you either you've no background in this field at all or you're spewing something that holds no ground I'll go with the both of them rather than the one.
15/02/2018 00:48Posted by Çodex
you need to go out and get some fresh air zenick

Sorry unless you're a certified doctor I'll not be taking your advice into account though thank you for the concern.
15/02/2018 00:49Posted by Zenick
certified

Funny you should use that word...
Ignore the other posters OP, if it was their way Blizzard would've made leveling take months because they think it's the word of god.

We make complaints because we care, not because we're lazy.
Oh dear me, I literally could not understand what I just read. That, or perhaps I just got tired.
Hi demanding, i'm oldmangeorge.
Oh dear, what a mess the OP is.

If you made correct use of punctuation and sentences then maybe the post would make sense, as it is it's a wall of gibberish to me.
Oh dear. I think you're in the wrong place. The place for demanding, self-entitled drama queens is over there. ---------->
You accepted the terms and conditiones.

Br
Its so easy to make fun/throw stones at people with different opinions than your own
Heck, I think that most of the posts this days are all about ridiculing thread OP's
15/02/2018 06:17Posted by Toxicedge
Its so easy to make fun/throw stones at people with different opinions than your own
Heck, I think that most of the posts this days are all about ridiculing thread OP's

I agree, but tbh when an OP is demanding something he/she does leave themselves open for ridicule.