Buggy NPC`s

General
Do anyone else have the buggy npc issue? I feel like the whole game is buggy, the npc`s, the AH and the quests
It has been like this for months
I've only encountered mobs spawned inside the ground but that's about it. You could always submit a bug report. Takes like a minute and helps Blizzard more than a vague forum thread does.
My character is bugged too, it does too low dps plus it came out as a female gnome, should I submit a bug report?
22/02/2018 20:31Posted by Yoarua
My character is bugged too, it does too low dps plus it came out as a female gnome, should I submit a bug report?

You're a Gnome! I think you can figure something out with that engineering skill of yours! ;)
22/02/2018 20:33Posted by Froia
22/02/2018 20:31Posted by Yoarua

You're a Gnome! I think you can figure something out with that engineering skill of yours! ;)

I am? ... I thought it was a bug.
Ah, Draenor.

Walks away...
22/02/2018 20:20Posted by Froia
I've only encountered mobs spawned inside the ground but that's about it. You could always submit a bug report. Takes like a minute and helps Blizzard more than a vague forum thread does.

I've asked a GM of why bugged mobs, as an example, in that WQ cave north of Thunder Totem have NEVER been fixed since start of Legion till well into 7.3... and his response was that he was well familiar with the issue, but told me such bugs are "very low on their priority list".

So low to the point they'll never be fixed.