Thank you for poor experience.

General
Thank you for finally realising what poor gameatm wow is,unlike wrath where game was 10x better,no wonder so many people quitted.!@#$ fest for 2 buttons game.

thank you for unsubbin myself due to extremely poor and narrow minded experience i had (3 button game ).

cya in vanilla classic.
What a well-informed, constructive and intelligent post. I can speak for the entire community when I say we'll miss you.
01/03/2018 00:55Posted by Xarien
cya in vanilla classic.
You won't see me in vanilla classic though :o
Thank you for poor post.
Bye. Have fun repeating the same crap endlessly in classic.
Ah look another guy that feels the need to announce he is unsubbing, expecting people to care. Just fill in the reason of unsubbing when stopping the subscription and get out. The forums don't care about you stopping.

My subscription runs out at the 5th because i am going to take a break, until i decide i want to preorder and level the allied races. You dont see me make a new topic about it.

If you are going to stop playing a game , just stop and play what other game you want.
Don't let the door hit you on your way out!
quitted

Oh dear.
OP have no idea what he is talking about.
01/03/2018 01:20Posted by Karrak
OP have no idea what he is talking about.

I think he might be drunk.
!@#$ fest for 2 buttons game.

cya in vanilla classic.

*Does Not Compute*
The rotations of classes was -extremely- simple in classic. Look at frost mages, an 1-button rotation, frostbolt, frostbolt and frostbolt.

Clearly a case of too rose-red nostalgia glasses.
01/03/2018 01:25Posted by Karrak
The rotations of classes was -extremely- simple in classic. Look at frost mages, an 1-button rotation, frostbolt, frostbolt and frostbolt.

Don't forget frost bolt.
Or the amazing role paladins had of buffing people the whole raid because they fell off too quickly.

Or a clueless vanilla wannabe.
I didn't know it was Sunday already?

But seriously, plenty of classes have very varied rotations. As a BM hunter, I'm using cobra shot, dire beast, AotW, Beastial wrath, kill command, Titans thunder. And that's just for Single target. Sure, there are outliers such as Havoc, but who even plays Havoc anyway, am I right? Even then, with T21, you press at least 3 buttons on a standard ST rotation, more when using CD's

Classes are at a great stage at the moment. I am a great fan of Classic, but the rotations were boring at best for most classes. The 2 of the best DPS in Naxx, Mages and Rogues, used a 2 button rotation. For mages, spam Scorch until ignite is on the target, then its Fireball all the way. Rinse and repeat until Boss=Dead. For Rogues, Backstab into SnD is optimal. However much you hate legion, most classes are decently exciting to play.

Don't forget the amazing wanding because you ran out of mana xD
In regards to havoc, they are getting more buttons in BFA due to reshuffling of talents and a couple new ones. Now you can actually take Fel Barrage and Fel Eruption without other critical talents blocking them. And they get a new Dark Slash attack talent that increases the damage of chaos strike for 8s and having a 20s cd if i remember right.

though it beggars belief that chaos blades got canned and replaced with the -terrible- nemesis as a top tier talent.
cya in vanilla classic.

I don't get this. Combat and gameplay in vanilla wasn't complex. It was much less complex than now, with only very few viable spells and abilities. Spell rank management added a bit of complexity, I guess, but overall the game was much more simple than it is even now.
As far as I can tell from your post 2 buttons is too complex for you?
01/03/2018 01:29Posted by Harlee

Or a clueless vanilla wannabe.