Alliance orcs ?

General
So why now the alliance fans talking like the draenor orcs will be for them ?
it's like lightforged draenei will be for the horde when they are now already in the alliance
If I have to guess it has something to do with their inferiority complex... most of them just cant accept the fact that they will never get highelves. (VE kek)
also if alliance gets draner orcs there will be a lot of us who will quit wow.
19/02/2018 20:25Posted by Aldrachi
also if alliance gets draner orcs there will be a lot of us who will quit wow.

yeah it's a clear nonsense !
yet they are talking like it's confirmed already !
i guess i will return to call them alliance fankids again :3
Saurfang will also defect to the Alliance and brings them with them, that's how they will get them.

True facts here bois.
Idk what forums you have been on but i havent seen a single topic claiming dreanor orcs are for the alliance like its confirmed. Either you are very deluded and just made up things yourself, or you are very drunk
19/02/2018 20:24Posted by Razorjaw
most of them just cant accept the fact that they will never get highelves.

That has more to do with Blizzards completely retarded reasoning behind not giving high elves to the Alliance. They basically said, that there weren't enough high elves left to justify them as an allied race...but a bunch of outcasts from Silvermoon nobody ever heard about before are good enough for a race?

People are angry with Blizzard because instead of flat out saying, "No you don't get high elves, because the Horde would cease to exist", they dance around it by making dumb excuses. (Don't argue here: Over half of the Horde is made up by blood elves.)

19/02/2018 20:20Posted by Waygos
So why now the alliance fans talking like the draenor orcs will be for them ?

This has to do with numerous datamined texts and scenarios. Nothing is certain right now...and honestly both factions have lost their identity long ago so it wouldn't matter anyway.
19/02/2018 20:38Posted by Oldmangeorge
Idk what forums you have been on but i havent seen a single topic claiming dreanor orcs are for the alliance like its confirmed. Either you are very deluded and just made up things yourself, or you are very drunk

It’s a topic that’s cropped up on MMO champion and various YouTube channels based entirely on speculation about Saurfang in BfA and the possibility that he’ll be a traitor.
I don't ever want filthy orcs on the Alliance.
19/02/2018 20:34Posted by Jandi
Saurfang will also defect to the Alliance and brings them with them, that's how they will get them.

True facts here bois.
no just no. Dont spread your bull!@#$
19/02/2018 21:24Posted by Keydiam
This has to do with numerous datamined texts and scenarios. Nothing is certain right now...and honestly both factions have lost their identity long ago so it wouldn't matter anyway.

The identity from a franchise PoV is Orcs vs Humans and given the BFA posters, that identity hasn't been lost. If you were to talk about it being lost from an in game PoV then I would agree, as blood elves are by far our most played race, which is not how it's reflected in the lore.

Blizzard have wanted to make numerous throw backs to Warcrafts past via things like Warfronts and trying to build up faction pride, things like this are not accomplished by having characters betray their factions and having flagship races like Humans and Orcs being playable on the opposing faction.

Some alliance players have taken Saurfang saying " I'll buy you time to complete your mission " by talking to Anduin and his argument with Sylvanas as fact the alliance will get orcs. If the horde lost members via arguments, we wouldn't exist at this point.

And even then Christie Golden has said some of the unearthed stuff is inaccurate.
https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/status/963574642966319105
You can keep your filthy Orcs.
20/02/2018 03:01Posted by Xelius
19/02/2018 20:34Posted by Jandi

True facts here bois.
no just no. Dont spread your bull!@#$

There's a video on that from Taliesin and Evitel. The alpha data miners have come across voice files and other valid proof about Saurfang's conversation about a particular betrayal from Sylvannas and his thoughts to move to the alliance along with draenor orcs
20/02/2018 00:52Posted by Kooki

Nor the washed ones. They can Go’el themselves on their own planet.
20/02/2018 10:17Posted by Anvarra
20/02/2018 00:52Posted by Kooki

Nor the washed ones. They can Go’el themselves on their own planet.

Yeah whatever shortcake.
i hope they will join the alliance then i can reroll my warrior to a orc :D to kill other orcs :D like it was meant to be LOK'TAR OGAR! ;)
20/02/2018 03:24Posted by Elikapeka
that identity hasn't been lost.

The Horde lost their identity when an undead elf became Warchief, the Alliance when they started welcoming all kinds of dark magic users into their ranks.

things like this are not accomplished by having characters betray their factions

Which makes the storyline even more boring. Characters cannot betray their factions, making the entire plotline even more predictable. (It's not like we know the entire plot of BfA even before the expansions drops: We fight a bit, ancient evil awakens, some neutral guy slaps both factions, we unite and end boss.)

And even then Christie Golden has said some of the unearthed stuff is inaccurate.

A marketing stunt nothing more. Blizzard also told us that we would never ever get allied races in 7.3.5...and yet I see countless nightborne, void elves etc.
No spawns of Mordor in the alliance, please.

As much as I would be delighted to see some "For da hooorde!" zealots quit the game, orcs in the alliance is much too high price to pay for it :-P
20/02/2018 10:50Posted by Keydiam
A marketing stunt nothing more. Blizzard also told us that we would never ever get allied races in 7.3.5...and yet I see countless nightborne, void elves etc.

They never told us we wouldn't get them, they told us they were part of BFA.

" Note that since development of the new expansion is now in full swing, datamining sites are likely to see some bits and pieces of features that are part of Battle for Azeroth (such as Allied Races). "

Was the exact quote from Lore and he was right, technically, the allied races are part of BFA and by pre ordering you gain BFA and thus the allied races. We all knew we were going to get them as pre order bonuses, either way it required you to have BFA.

Which makes the storyline even more boring. Characters cannot betray their factions, making the entire plotline even more predictable. (It's not like we know the entire plot of BfA even before the expansions drops: We fight a bit, ancient evil awakens, some neutral guy slaps both factions, we unite and end boss.)

In the sense of Saurfang it makes no sense for him to defect because Sylvanas was mean to him, he's an orc, not an elf. I'm aware someone will mention Thalyssra but two wrongs don't make a right. Nightborne and Void elves were poor storytelling, it shouldn't be repeated.

I do fully expect someone to betray their factions though just not Saurfang unless Blizzard have suddenly forgot his whole honour persona. It's been hinted at that someone will betray the alliance at some point, but who, is unknown.

I fully expect nathanos to screw the horde over at some point.

The Horde lost their identity when an undead elf became Warchief, the Alliance when they started welcoming all kinds of dark magic users into their ranks.

Do you think horde players approved of her as warchief? I didn't, I'd rather have Vol'jin, I think the only people who wanted her as warchief are die hard forsaken fans and people who think she's their waifu.
20/02/2018 11:25Posted by Elikapeka
Do you think horde players approved of her as warchief? I didn't, I'd rather have Vol'jin, I think the only people who wanted her as warchief are die hard forsaken fans and people who think she's their waifu.

Do think Horde players approved of having pandas in their midst, I didn't.

I don't think even Vol'jin approved of her being his successor.