Alliance orcs ?

General
20/02/2018 15:21Posted by Keydiam
20/02/2018 14:51Posted by Vulvaring
i mean its since MoP blizzard is spitting over the horde

Salty tears from Horde fanboys are the best tears of the entire forum.

80% of horde elitist players will leave wow

Good. The game doesn't need people who take it way too seriously.

even if they have Genn and Jaina two completely unstable characters.

Somebody obviously doesn't know the lore.

20/02/2018 15:12Posted by Elikapeka
What they don't mention

What you also forgot is the fact that Sylvanas doesn't send the Horde squad to Stormwind to rescue Saurfang...no their task is to save Zalanji and Zul. And judging from the preview of the new book coming out soon, it's also clear why Sylvanas doesn't want to save Saurfang: Because he will execute her, if she makes even one misstep.

I don't think you're in any position to mention salty tears and telling people they take the game too seriously when you're acting like a man child over said game.
"But know this. If your Horde fails to uphold honor, as Garrosh did, we will end you."

Anyone who would have taken over from Vol'jin would have been subject to this proclamation. IF Saurfang is indeed going to see King Anduin, then he's going to him to remind the king of what his father had said. It may be he has decided that Sylvanas does not represent the interests of the Horde, and that she only represents her own needs and desires for power. If he is indeed becoming a traitor it's because he remembers how he was treated by King Varian at Icecrown Citadel when he was allowed to collect his dead son. He has seen people in the Alliance be honorable. One of the texts hints at him being warned by Sylvanas in such a way that proves she sees little value in him alive. He remembers the Horde established by Thrall aka Go'el.

My personal theory is that we have the equivalent of a cold case in the game. Rewind to Broken Shore. Horde is in trouble. Vol'jin and others lie wounded and then Sylvanas "rescues them". Why is it that we see ALL the leaders except for Vol'jin in perfect health in Orgrimmar. They all had an equal time to heal. I personally still think that Sylvanas was keeping Vol'jin weak and poisoned and using his life essence to heal the others (without them knowing it) using her necromancy abilities. The "Loa" Vol'jin heard was, in my opinion, Sylvanas doing ability to invade a person's mind. He even says he never trusted her, yet he makes her Warchief. I guess Saurfang was suspicious of the events from the get go, and now decides to act on his suspicions.

I would guess that somehow we'll get Warchief Saurfang in this or the next expansion based on however it is that Sylvanas behaves.

Yes, this is my version of speculation. I don't think the situation is as black and white as "he betrays, now we get Alliance Orcs". I think it's a deeper story that will play through most of BfA and perhaps ends in a Mak'gora but I guess the fear of death will cause issues to Sylvanas when her Val'kyr abandon her thus making her too weak to win. She won't die. She will just loose the Warchief mantle in the end.
Horde got the Night elves aka Nightborne so seeing fully uncorrupted Orcs going too Alliance would be funnzy just for that reason. But that wont happen... Give alliance the freaking Etherals for F sake.
20/02/2018 11:08Posted by Amnastaria
No spawns of Mordor in the alliance, please.

As much as I would be delighted to see some "For da hooorde!" zealots quit the game, orcs in the alliance is much too high price to pay for it :-P

Id rather get rid of alliance fanboys who can see no wrong with it at all. Hate horde and say like is fact theyre pure evil and are all like garrosh was and never did anything good. And cant accept alliance as being anything but goodie good shoes and cant accept alliance asnd horde both have done good and bad. 1char thats of horde race does something grey or bad means entire horde is exact same. But when char of alliance race does something bad. Thet cry like he is not evil,he is doing good. He isnt alliance.
20/02/2018 11:08Posted by Amnastaria
No spawns of Mordor in the alliance, please.

As much as I would be delighted to see some "For da hooorde!" zealots quit the game, orcs in the alliance is much too high price to pay for it :-P

Its funny how you mentioned orcs as in spawns of mordor. Orcs of mordor basicly are elves that have been tortured until they became misformed orcs. Basicly what your void elf will be in a few 1000 years thanks to the void influences
But honestly its still the alpha and what is datamined doesnt mean it will make it ingame or it could be put there by blizz to mess with dataminers. In a few months we are most likely to know more of it. The whole saurfang things seems to be happening at the start of BfA after all. So when the beta arrives it most likely will be known wether he will ask the alliance for help or not

Salty tears from Horde fanboys are the best tears of the entire forum.

Good. The game doesn't need people who take it way too seriously.

Did anyone else see it? Good.
Personally I hope it happens so that we can get some added depth to the storyline. My personal theory is that Sylvanas is already in Saurfang's bad books because she's used an experimental Azurite superweapon to raze Teldrassil. I don't think Sylvanas realizes the power she's wielding there as it would be the first outing of an Azurite weapon, so she manages to hold Saurfang's loyalty by a thread by assuring him that she had no idea of the power these superweapons would have. After all, we've never seen anything mortal-made with that kind of power before.

So, then Saurfang travels with Sylvanas to Undercity because he's obliged to, his warrior's honor demands that he uphold his oath to the Horde and defend it's lands. However, he makes one or two cutting remarks to Sylvanas and we then see the withering retort that's been datamined. Saurfang realizes that his Warchief is, at this point, no better than Garrosh or indeed Arthas and resolves to break off all ties, getting captured, providing cover for the Horde's heroes out of respect for them as warriors, then demanding to see Anduin in order to pledge himself to the Alliance and state his case. He then brings over the people who were perhaps the worst affected by the madness of Hellscream: the Draenor Orcs.

It actually does make sense for Iron Horde Orcs to side with the Alliance. They've seen firsthand what happens when you put someone like Garrosh in charge: the decimation of your own side as everything turns against you. They've lost thousands to the madness of Hellscream, seen entire clans nearly wiped out and then seen the remainder in Tanaan become twisted perversions of their former selves in exchange for power that proved to be useless. And now they know they'll either be tasked with siding with Sylvanas or against her, and they'll be damned if they put another Garrosh, one without even the pretense of honor, in charge.

All in all, I hope it comes to pass. I'd like to see a return of the honorable savage instead of the maddened warbringers that we've seen many of the Orcs in the Horde become. Who knows, perhaps even Thrall might throw in with the Alliance as well.
Personally I hope it happens so that we can get some added depth to the storyline. My personal theory is that Sylvanas is already in Saurfang's bad books because she's used an experimental Azurite superweapon to raze Teldrassil. I don't think Sylvanas realizes the power she's wielding there as it would be the first outing of an Azurite weapon, so she manages to hold Saurfang's loyalty by a thread by assuring him that she had no idea of the power these superweapons would have. After all, we've never seen anything mortal-made with that kind of power before.

So, then Saurfang travels with Sylvanas to Undercity because he's obliged to, his warrior's honor demands that he uphold his oath to the Horde and defend it's lands. However, he makes one or two cutting remarks to Sylvanas and we then see the withering retort that's been datamined. Saurfang realizes that his Warchief is, at this point, no better than Garrosh or indeed Arthas and resolves to break off all ties, getting captured, providing cover for the Horde's heroes out of respect for them as warriors, then demanding to see Anduin in order to pledge himself to the Alliance and state his case. He then brings over the people who were perhaps the worst affected by the madness of Hellscream: the Draenor Orcs.

It actually does make sense for Iron Horde Orcs to side with the Alliance. They've seen firsthand what happens when you put someone like Garrosh in charge: the decimation of your own side as everything turns against you. They've lost thousands to the madness of Hellscream, seen entire clans nearly wiped out and then seen the remainder in Tanaan become twisted perversions of their former selves in exchange for power that proved to be useless. And now they know they'll either be tasked with siding with Sylvanas or against her, and they'll be damned if they put another Garrosh, one without even the pretense of honor, in charge.

All in all, I hope it comes to pass. I'd like to see a return of the honorable savage instead of the maddened warbringers that we've seen many of the Orcs in the Horde become. Who knows, perhaps even Thrall might throw in with the Alliance as well.

Oh yes, all the (loved) Horde's heroes will just up and join the Alliance, because welll....it would just be super swell and ossum.
if saurfang wants to stop sylvannas he is rather gonna cut her head off then join Alliance...
Alliance can't have Mag'Hari orcs, that would mean the horde gets stuck with filthy vulpera
What I find funny is that nobody is mentioning the fact that Horde already had humans as a playable race back in Vanilla (sure, it was a skinny, hunchback, slightly more decaying version of a human but a human nonetheless). Later on they added Elf’s, a formerly an Alliance exclusive race to the Horde and nobody batted an eye! And now that the possibility of Alliance Orcs are even considered, people are losing their !@#$.
20/02/2018 20:57Posted by Tsaila

This has to be the worst wall of text headcannon I've ever read. It's not happening, deal with it. The Alliance has one minor tie to Draenor Orcs via the Shadowmoon exiles, the horde has the frostwolves and laughing skull.

Thrall hasn't and won't leave the horde, neither will the likes of Etrigg, who's currently sitting in the hordes faction embassy.

Personally I count my lucky stars you don't work for Blizzard.
the day I see orcs on alliance is the day I quit wow and burn all of my copies of the game
and I don't think I'm alone in this so it's probably not going to happen
Fine, ya can have dem, mon. But I want gnomes!
*Prepares cookpot*
21/02/2018 04:16Posted by Lilithriel
the day I see orcs on alliance is the day I quit wow and burn all of my copies of the game
and I don't think I'm alone in this so it's probably not going to happen

who cares your 1 among millions activision is all about that mighty $ and don't care about you :D
I've deleted my posts because I'm a whiny baby who can't handle criticism.
21/02/2018 05:07Posted by Kubluku
I think their point is that actiblizzion would lose a lot of subscribers... But yeah... they don't care about that one person. Haha! For every sub they lose, there are subs they gain, I think making Alliance versions of horde races, and vice versa, would probably encourage a ton of new subscribers, as much as people would hate it. There are all those people who "want to play with their friends, but don't like the horde races!"

If you honestly believe what you've just said, I'm glad they haven't hired you for marketing. For starters " for every sub they lose there are subs that gain " if this was true they'd still be sitting nice and comfy with 12 million subscribers, they have significantly less, so the people who are quitting are not being replaced effectively.

I've seen people such as troll lore fans who have stopped playing and not returned after the death of Vol'jin, there definitely will be people who'll stop playing if this comes to pass and it won't bring back the millions who stopped playing.
I've deleted my posts because I'm a whiny baby who can't handle criticism.
21/02/2018 05:18Posted by Kubluku
And to that end, there will be players who will join as well!

No surprise that was your response, your logic is terrible.