Alliance orcs ?

General
I've deleted my posts because I'm a whiny baby who can't handle criticism.
21/02/2018 05:00Posted by Justiça
21/02/2018 04:16Posted by Lilithriel
the day I see orcs on alliance is the day I quit wow and burn all of my copies of the game
and I don't think I'm alone in this so it's probably not going to happen

who cares your 1 among millions activision is all about that mighty $ and don't care about you :D

And he isnt alone in it. And orcs are the horde race they should never go alliance. Neiher should humans go horde (And no forsaken arent really humans anymore)
21/02/2018 05:20Posted by Kubluku
I'm terribly sorry that you disagree, it must mean I'm an idiot.

He has a point they dont gain a sub for evry sub they loose as they dont have as much as in past.
Doesn't mean my logic is terrible, People quit on the forums just about every day, about this that and the next, and nobody cares, partly because it will have no impact on the game.

But I don't care that they disagree, they are welcome to do that, what I care about is that they said that I have terrible logic, just because they don't agree with my point.

For example, I'm quitting right now, because I'm tired (6AM) but I can guarantee you, that you don't care that I'm leaving!

Did you even read your initial post? You seem to think subscribers can appear out of thin air and replace those they've lost, that's not true, otherwise WoW wouldn't be in the state it is right now and Overwatch wouldn't be getting most of Blizzards attention and resources.

21/02/2018 06:14Posted by Kubluku
Doesn't mean my logic is terrible, People quit on the forums just about every day, about this that and the next, and nobody cares, partly because it will have no impact on the game.

This isn't true either, if you actively play on moonglade you should know that, lost subscribers do have an impact on the game, economies shrink and realms start becoming depleted, there's a reason there's so many dead low pop realms and it's because the game no longer has 12 million subscribers. The game is simply not growing, believe it or not there are actually people who care about the story and are sick of seeing it smacked in the face with a pan, void elves, for example.
My depression has forced me to edit my posts...
21/02/2018 05:54Posted by Ciël
21/02/2018 05:00Posted by Justiça

who cares your 1 among millions activision is all about that mighty $ and don't care about you :D

And he isnt alone in it. And orcs are the horde race they should never go alliance. Neiher should humans go horde (And no forsaken arent really humans anymore)

Deny it all you want but in truth the Forsaken is just a less living kind of Human. They are as good as Human.
Can one of the goblin cartels join the alliance instead?
The comedic value of having gnomes and goblins on the same side is just too good.
21/02/2018 11:49Posted by Morbain
Deny it all you want but in truth the Forsaken is just a less living kind of Human. They are as good as Human.

Someone really needs to tell all the 'Fer the Nerth' guilds on my server that, it might stop them banging on about reclaiming Lordaeron, if, as you say, humans already hold it.
20/02/2018 19:11Posted by Oldmangeorge
20/02/2018 11:08Posted by Amnastaria
No spawns of Mordor in the alliance, please.

As much as I would be delighted to see some "For da hooorde!" zealots quit the game, orcs in the alliance is much too high price to pay for it :-P

Its funny how you mentioned orcs as in spawns of mordor. Orcs of mordor basicly are elves that have been tortured until they became misformed orcs. Basicly what your void elf will be in a few 1000 years thanks to the void influences

Interesting, I always imagined Morgoth/Melkor creating those first Orcs - the tortured Elves - in his northern stronghold of Utumno, not Mordor. His Maia servant Sauron is mentioned in The Silmarillion (iirc) to be experimenting with Orcs and Humans later on after Feanor and co. came back to Middle-Earth proper, and there are some theories that some ‘Great Orcs’ were tortured Maia of lesser stature, but still, too few Elves left to get the huge Orc hordes mentioned in The Silmarillion.

I apologize profusely for ANY inconvenience my geeking out on Tolkien may have caused.

@the cute Goblin lady:

Yeah would be great if Goblins had remained a Neutral Race, and I’d be totally down with a way Gnomes and Goblins could fix Azeroth together. Empress Mipsy had good ideas about this a couple of years ago.

I could totally envision a fun Expansion introducing a third Faction and plenty of Gnomes and Goblins action, with the less sentient races scrambling to understand the resulting - in their view - mayhem.

It’s about bloody time Darkrider Arly made a return to Azeroth, she would set things straight! Out with the long pigs, in with the pigtails!
They better not join the Alliance. I'd say Blizzard are just rehashing the Darkspear Revolt with Saurfang as the "revolutionary". They are setting it up by having him get chummy with the "good guys" yet again...

Honestly can the Alliance be the evil ones for once? Can we make Stormwind a raid?
didn't expect this topic to go up to 70 comments...
Nice :)
1. There's often a red herring in the datamined stuff to keep people gossiping about the new xpac.
2. The whole game is basically humans vs orcs so if orcs go to alliance, this:
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/weeklyfactionactivity.php will be even worse and the last of pvp will die out for sure. You think you want 100% alliance but you don't (huehue, couldn't resist).
Also the whole concept of your game will be out of the window. Although I'd argue that may actually be interesting.
3. Vol'jin was supposed to have more story, so where is it? Then again, they said that before... :(
They better not join the Alliance. I'd say Blizzard are just rehashing the Darkspear Revolt with Saurfang as the "revolutionary". They are setting it up by having him get chummy with the "good guys" yet again...

Honestly can the Alliance be the evil ones for once? Can we make Stormwind a raid?

And leave it ruins aswell pls blizz?
Have yet to see anyone mention how the Alliance leaders would react to the sudden inclusion of Orcs to their faction.

Somehow I can't see Velen, Tyrande and Jaina just up and allowing Varok to bring a horde of Orcs into their ranks..

Also, Saurfang lives and breathes Horde, he cares about the Orcs and upholding their honour.
Would he betray an dishonourable Warchief? Yes.
Would he betray the Horde completely and be willing to take orders from a human child for the rest of his life? No.

End of.
20/02/2018 11:08Posted by Amnastaria
No spawns of Mordor in the alliance, please.

As much as I would be delighted to see some "For da hooorde!" zealots quit the game, orcs in the alliance is much too high price to pay for it :-P

Mordor...right.
So Arwen, why doth thee look like ye O.D'd three months ago?