[H]EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> semi-hardcore

Burning Blade / Drak’thul
Hello all,

<HowMuchTheFish> is a semi-hardcore progression Guild, located on Kazzak-EU server, which aims at playing at the topmost level possible in each tier, while still having fun and not totally losing out the focus on the thing called "Life".

(Small Disclaimer incoming : The guild needs to be created, I am lacking three signatures on the guild charter sheet)

I am actively looking for members, to begin forming a raid roster.
Socials are welcome too !!!

What i am looking for "character-wise" and "class-wise" :

Ideally you are mature, reliable, interested in raiding in a progression guild, no matter the level (normal, hardcore, up to mythic) and willing to put in some time.

I have a couple of Officer and Raid Leader spots to give away, too - practical experience in raid leading, a knack for administrative duties, good knowledge of the game and your class(es) in particular, are bonuses.

Aiming at three to five raids a week, distributed among the difficulties.

Class-wise, i am willing to accept all classes in the game, as we are still a couple of weeks away (at least) from being able to function as a "unit" and grab the mythic bull by the horns, so to speak.

(You should know that - coming from Destiny 2, which i will leave behind in favor of WoW - i have recruited 80 members for my clan in the span of four weeks, so i am determined to make this work)

Looking forward to hear from you - i am accepting players from other servers aswell, even if you cannot - for some reason - move to Kazzak-EU right now.

If youre interested, contact me on battlenet (Näruxo#2882).

Cheers,
Näruxo