970/973Balance druid LF late night raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Like the title says. 970/973 balance druid LF late night raiding guild. Late night referring to at least 22:00+ server time. I'm able to transfer both server and faction if need be. In fact, I'd rather transfer and play on a horde server than playing on an alliance server. However, both works for me.

My current progress is 4/11M.
Hey Sjöbérg ,

I'm the Gm for the guild below, If you interested in late night raiding, have a read,

<Just Awful> Late Night Raiding Guild - EU Silvermoon

Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through Mythic Antorus!

Raid schedule.

Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT+1) HC clear + M Farm
Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)
Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)

We are currently progressing well on HC at 11/11 and 5/11 on Mythic.

We are looking for a few more player to bolster our HC team who would look to raid at a Mythic level when experienced and gear enough.

1 Ranged DPS (Boomkin or Spriest)

Other classes than those specified will be considered especially for heroic raiding, so don't be afraid to get in touch!

We are always happy to have more social players and Normal raids though :)

About the guild.

Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude.

While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you!

What we want from you.

Respect your fellow guildmates - Don't be a jerk!

Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready.

Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly.

Contacts

In game:
Taycess-Silvermoon,

Discord: Taycess#9305
Hello Sjöbérg

I am the GM of < After Midnight> [A} @ The Maelstrom .

We are currently searching for a solid boomkin to fill that last spot on our mythic roster & I think you would be a good addition .

The progress we've made so far ( 5 resets into mythic ) is 5/11 & immonar almost down ( by next sunday he will be) , we still do 11/11 HCs aswell.

Raid days & time : Monday , Tuesday & Thursday 1:30-4:00 a.m Server time ( I know right !?? no one else does that ! )

Obviously we are the best at what we do ( since no one else can do this)

If you are interested contact me Elie#2654
Hello Sjöbérg

We are Nocturnal Supremacy based horde side on Twisting Nether.

We have been around for the last 4 years raiding end content as much as possible.
Such as 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citidal back in Warlords, including both Blackhand and Archimonde mounts for the whole raid team.

We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 1:00 - 04:00 am Server Time and have a more relaxed alt/main HC Clear on a Friday

Currently in Legion we've cleared:
7/7 Emerald Nightmare Mythic
2/3 Trial of Valor Mythic
9/10 Nighthold Mythic
6/9 Tomb of Sargeras Mythic
6/11 Antorus Mythic

If you are interested feel free to contact myself Karnage#2229 or visit our website www.nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com
Hi Sjöbérg, maybe you didn't know but we are a late night guild on Frostmane, so no transfering would be required :P
<AnV> are very much looking for a balance druid as our roster has none. We are a relaxed and mature raid guild that has a good core but are looking for just a few more, we pride ourself on having a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been around since 2009, previously on Dunemaul.

We are 2/11 Mythic (I realise a little below your own progress)
We raid 3 nights a week: Weds, Thursday and Monday.
From 22.00 - 0.00 server time, only 6 hours per week, so particulary suited to people who want a fairly light raid schedule.

If we seem of interest just poke one of us in game for a chat.
Or visit our website www.actaguild.org