*shrugs*
Thanks for letting us know.
Bye!
You gunna share some of your mastery before you go ya tight git wtf
Informative
No ragen post? toobad
oh f*ck no ... what will we do now?

May as well turn the servers off now :(
A new week, a new collection of repeated threads. Last week it was exp is ruinnnnnned!!!.. this week its "im quitting!!" Or was it rep grinding for allied races.. I can't remember it was too depressing and tiresome to take notes

I fully expect next week round 543,876 of Blizzard why cant i fly in argus!!!!????
Give some reasons atleast.
20/02/2018 22:55Posted by Soulclaimer
A new week, a new collection of repeated threads. Last week it was exp is ruinnnnnned!!!.. this week its "im quitting!!" Or was it rep grinding for allied races.. I can't remember it was too depressing and tiresome to take notes

I fully expect next week round 543,876 of Blizzard why cant i fly in argus!!!!????

You can never tell what the next wave will be or when it will come.
But one thing for sure is that it will come, and it will be tedious.
20/02/2018 23:03Posted by Moritz
20/02/2018 22:55Posted by Soulclaimer

Maybe it will be something new ... *thinking*

Got it ... I quit unless we can have a 6th bag slot, a backpack and 4 further slots is not enough, we need another slot to put a bag.
20/02/2018 23:00Posted by Postura
Give some reasons atleast.

Do we really want to know though? It's probably either the new leveling, pruning or the rep required for allied races.
20/02/2018 23:09Posted by Goresh
20/02/2018 23:03Posted by Moritz

Got it ... I quit unless we can have a 6th bag slot, a backpack and 4 further slots is not enough, we need another slot to put a bag.

"my battle pet can't battle along side me like a hunters pets can"
Won't be missed. Cya!
20/02/2018 23:11Posted by Moritz

"I can't wear seasonal transmogs all year round" .. oh wait, we've had that one already........

You know what does bug me? That my battle pet disappears all the time after mounting on a flying mount. Why can't it always just appear when I have it selected to do so? I should unsub to this is a travesty.
20/02/2018 23:14Posted by Kooki

You know what does bug me? That my battle pet disappears all the time after mounting on a flying mount. Why can't it always just appear when I have it selected to do so? I should unsub to this is a travesty.

The least they could do is give it a saddle to ride in ... humph!
20/02/2018 23:14Posted by Kooki

I might unsub because there isn't a profession to dye my armour bright pink.
I can do that in Breath of the Wild. The technology exists. Shame on Blizzard.