payment options

General
hi this is so frustrating!! as huge as blizz is..and cant fix so ppl can pay with direct
banktransfer or some other easier way to pay. i havent got a creditcard just an ordinary one and it doesent work to pay with..so i have either a choice to wait for ex bfa until release or chase some friends that might if there nice help me with payment. oh ofc blizz says use paypal.....nope u still have to add a card there.
this is no fun at all:( been playing for 12 years now and still nothing new about this.

for example look at LOL u pay and u get.easypeasy.

pllzzzz blizzard do something!!!
21/02/2018 17:28Posted by Lamlap
oh ofc blizz says use paypal.....nope u still have to add a card there.

Can't you just link your bank to paypal? 90% sure I can choose either my debit or bank from it.

Bit of a vague comparison. I mean with WoW I can pay/get within seconds aswell. Payment options are usually a legal thing outside of the companies control though so without knowing what you're specifically trying to use I don't really know.
21/02/2018 17:33Posted by Akuren
oh ofc blizz says use paypal.....nope u still have to add a card there.

Can't you just link your bank to paypal? 90% sure I can choose either my debit or bank from it.

Bit of a vague comparison. I mean with WoW I can pay/get within seconds aswell. Payment options are usually a legal thing outside of the companies control though so without knowing what you're specifically trying to use I don't really know.
i have a linked bankaccount to my paypal but i need to add a card anyway to be able to pay with paypal in blizzard
21/02/2018 17:42Posted by Lamlap
21/02/2018 17:33Posted by Akuren

i have a linked bankaccount to my paypal but i need to add a card anyway to be able to pay with paypal in blizzard
say this.. i go in on blizz and make a purchase with paypal, then it says: to complete purchase add a valid card
You don't have a credit card, just an ordinary one. What is an 'ordinary' one ?
I dont get the problem i can pay directly from my bank account trough the IDeal pay option. It might just be a local option for my country tho. Just wondering OP, where are you from? Lamlap sounds like a dutch name, as the name sounds like a piece of lambmeat you can buy in the store. If you are Dutch then for sure you should be able to pay to pay directly
I would take this up with your bank. It's your money and you should be allowed to spend it as you see fit.

If my bank to me I needed a credit card to make online payments I would give them the middle finger and move on.
Have you tried a pre-payment credit card?
Can't you buy a pre-paid card by bank transfer?

There are options for 30 days and 60 days.
I've paid for Blizzard games and stuff through PayPal and don't have a credit card linked to my account, just a bank account. I don't think even that is required if you have enough funds in your PayPal account (my bank account is connected one-way only, they can't take money out of it).

This may depend on the country, though.
Funny story : I got my first creditcard just to pay my WoW subscription. This was before you could pay with paypal.
I suspect it's rather about relationship between you and your bank rather than Blizzard.

As for PayPal as far as I know it has different rules in different countries because it has to comply with both US and national regulations. So PayPal experience may vary from people to people.
When you say credit card do you mean debit card?
Because they are different things.
I pay with my debit card.
We here in the Netherlands got ideal, it is a collaboration of our banks working together making payment easy. It works great, but we can only buy game time and we cannot subscribe.
How is this Blizzard's fault?
You can use a debit card or a credit card, exactly the same as in League.
I'm not sure what your problem is.
They should just add Paysafecard like most games... its easy to use, its safe, its kid friendly.
There are cards, I don't know how they are called in English, that are charged with money and you use like any other card, in stores, ecommerce and traveling since the limited funds make them safer. Perhaps you can see if your bank offers those, I pay my subscription without a credit card, but also without risk for my debit card.