Do you judge characters based off names?

General
anyone who doesnt give an actual name to their characters
any marks on top of letters because the original name was taken
putting pvp scene !@#$ like lol or qt at the end of name to look cool and ironic
names taken from anime or a popular tv show
names with puns
joke names in general
names in your mother tongue

off the top of my head
Some kind of names I dislike are:
Anything with "qt", "lol", "xd" etc in the name
Names that have several words in them
Extreme use of special characters
Any names that try to sound like lore names
No i judge characters from how the look lul
I also judge by realm. If it's cthun, it is more likely it's an afker, rage-quiter and trashtalker. Azjolnerub - he's probably new player and most likely be kicked by a guy from cthun.

Character with lore name - lack of creativity and originality.
Name with stuff like "boobmilklolxdxdxdfunny" - I don't take them seriously.
Also kinda hate bunch of DHs named "illlllllllidan" etc
Yes I do. I go almost insane on most servers.
Plz don't judge:^(
01/03/2018 11:10Posted by Moritz
01/03/2018 10:52Posted by Rileyraid
I never judge anyone by their name.
I also get whispers everyyyy day when someone likes my name, not one single "oh your name is so bad" so far

I doubt you get whispers every day saying they like it :P

I actually do, there are good people with good taste
I did once, in Vanilla, BC, and somewhat in Wrath. Back then I was a huge RP neard, and frowned upon wierd letters and OOC namings, but also in general when people had wierd letters in their name.

Playing on High pop servers has changed that since wrath tbh, I know how hard it is to get a name... even if you spell it wierd :P

Now I only judge people with offending or provokative names :P

I have a Draenei called Ceylaa, totally random made name. I believed it was smart and completely random, no chance for it to mean anything. Now people are sure that I am turkish as apparently it is a Turkish name :P
One of my mains in the past was named "Toiletbrush" (in another language) but I'm a nice person though.
I give zero regard over the player names.

Now, if I'm on a roleplay realm, and people have a silly TRP name filled out, an eyebrow might be raised.
I think for me is that when I see them I just know they do not take their character seriously which is pretty bad imo for a character that you can sink years of /played time into.
Dont really care about names,except when i see names like Inodawae or something from all these daft memes,i assume they are 4chan / 9gag lurking kids.
01/03/2018 17:15Posted by Sherlocbones
Dont really care about names,except when i see names like Inodawae or something from all these daft memes,i assume they are 4chan / 9gag lurking kids.

Don't let your memes be dreams.
01/03/2018 17:15Posted by Sherlocbones

Found the ledditor.
hmm, i try not to be judge a book by its cover...each to their own as they say, but like Thoriel said, would i join that guild....mm..no..i admit, i'm a bit of a snob...not terribly much..but a bit..:)
i also tend to politely avoid people with names like 'donkeypunch'...i know..pegi 12..but still...violent sexual assault is still illegal in most civilised countries..
02/03/2018 05:52Posted by Lohsa
i also tend to politely avoid people with names like 'donkeypunch'...i know..pegi 12..but still...violent sexual assault is still illegal in most civilised countries..

You're assuming its not consensual when in reality it can be either or.
Still an awful name though.
I cringed at human females wearing engi goggles with "qt" on their names, like Xoxoqt or Armsxqt. They were sometimes very rude to poor little 0 rating people like me and only played the race because of the op human racial back in WOD.

They are all gone now, propably racechanged to blood elves for aoe silence.