Live Developer Q&A Thursday 15/3!

General
1 2 3 11 Next
Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, March 15, at 11:00 a.m. PDT (6:00 PM GMT), as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A where he’ll be answering your World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Alpha questions.

You can submit your questions here in this thread or on Twitter by using the hashtag #WarcraftQA.

As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We look forward to you joining us live on Thursday!
I mentioned this on twitter, thanks for posting here!

What will the forth allied race for the alliance be? Horde have Zandalari and Mag'har but alliance only have dark iron, will it be KT Humans, if so, will we see more detail being added to them?
Class fantasy vs. Spec fantasy. (Remember last Q&A *winks*)
Shield wall vs. Enraged regen, Die by the sword & Shield wall.
Intervene vs. Heroic leap & Intervene
Etc.
Not alpha related but still: It was stated in a previous Q&A that Antorus Mythic would be opened up to cross realm groups much faster this time round than we would have usually seen, any update?

tldr antorus mythic cross realm when ?
Will currently released allied races get more customization (example, currently nightborne males have old/tired faces only) and even more so, can we expect to get overall more character customization for current races in BfA?

Going into BfA what kind of 'thing it excels at' is Survival going to fulfill?
Questing & creature combat: Is it by design or by constraints that most creatures are essentially a coat of paint on 'walks up and melees you'?
Will we get playable Zandalari prelate (paladins)
There has been heated arguments about whether or not Zandalari should or could be paladins in BFA, and it has gotten out of hand. Could we have an answer to put an end to this?
Is there going to be anything unique for an Alliance allied race class to match the coolness of Zandalari druid dino forms? I know it's hard to create something as cool as those dinosaurs, but I hope you'll try to give the Alliance something unique as well.
A class developer has said that there is a plan for only three specs to have a two target cleave design - Frost Mage, Arms Warrior and Destro Warlock.

My question is - Is there a similar class design concept that you are going by, with intended performance/utility goals in mind? Like for example you intend Boomkins to have a strong constant AOE DPS; Fury Warriors great burst ST etc. I think that if you disclose such information it will make the feedback for the Alpha much better, because people will know what to focus on while reviewing specs, already knowing the intentions of you, the developers.

Thank you!,
Any plans on adding new customization options to our current non-allied races - such as new hairstyles, beard styles, earrings, new options... Last time we had an exciting update was back in 4.2
As a guild leader, I worry the upcoming social features will make guilds less rewarding and coherent. Are any good new things coming for Guilds?

The social features, as I understand them, will allow for something like Discord channels ingame. So people can be in a group for PvE, and one PvP. And one for social friends. And one for Mythics. This is going to divide people's attention.

My guild is very important to me. We're good friends, and have yearly real life meetings. 14 people coming this year. While the upcoming changes will no doubt benefit the average player, I am concerned it's going to become less rewarding and more difficult to actually run an active guild, at least according to the current definition of one.
Is Hati going to die before Battle for Azeroth? #saveHati
Do you have any new information to share about upcoming new Connected Servers, to aid Low Population realms in trouble?

I am from the small RP realm Moonglade/Sha'tar/Steamwheedle and we could really use the connection. There's another tiny RP group that would be perfect. But at this point, anything will do. I'm sure there's others from small realms that would see their enjoyment increase as well.

You've spoken on this a few Q&As ago as something possibly implemented anytime. So an update would be great.
When can we expect to see new collection achievements, e.g. 350/400 mounts and 350/400 toys? As an avid collector I am intensely looking forward to new milestones to work towards.

Thanks!

- Quado
13/03/2018 01:05Posted by Xyra
Do you have any new information to share about upcoming new Connected Servers, to aid Low Population realms in trouble?

I am from the small RP realm Moonglade/Sha'tar/Steamwheedle and we could really use the connection. There's another tiny RP group that would be perfect. But at this point, anything will do. I'm sure there's others from small realms that would see their enjoyment increase as well.

You've spoken on this a few Q&As ago as something possibly implemented anytime. So an update would be great.

I just wanna throw my support behind this. Please let Earthen Ring/Darkmoon Faire join Moonglade/Sha'tar/Steamwheedle!
Is anything like Guild or Player Housing being considered for the future of WoW?

Mission tables and other daily activities would be less boring if you could encounter your guildies while doing it. It would be great for roleplay guilds especially to have a base of operations. But I can see a place decorated by the guild's accomplishments be something great for everyone.

Heck, make it Guild Skyships, and you wouldn't even need to worry about where to place them in the zones.
With the new hyena models, will we see a blight (plague) hyena ingame that will be tamable for hunters.
can we please have some information regarding the process to upgrade from digital edition of Battle For Azeroth to the physical Collectors Edition? We want to level our allied races in preparation for the expansion.
Any chance for the Worgen model update to come sooner? The fact that allied races get so much development and even Orcs get straight backs before Worgen get updated makes me sad.