allied race names and why you chose them.......

General
16/02/2018 14:52Posted by Whatareyou
An Illusion! WHAT ARE YOU hiding!!!! (no surprise, my first choice of Anillusion is already used by about 70~ toons!!)

Doesn't matter I'm
16/02/2018 17:04Posted by Anillusion
16/02/2018 14:52Posted by Whatareyou
An Illusion! WHAT ARE YOU hiding!!!! (no surprise, my first choice of Anillusion is already used by about 70~ toons!!)

Doesn't matter I'm

still doing it.
But my Lightforged is named Luxena, Lux obviously being the unit for illuminance.
I'm trying to be really annoying in PvP.

Japanese for bully.
because im quite possibly the smartest void elf!
and the only worthy champion to represent our race on Azeroth (and on forums)!
So many names that break the naming rules...

My name is Japanese for Cowfist or Cowpunch, which I think is fitting for a tauren monk.
16/02/2018 17:06Posted by Watruhiding
16/02/2018 17:04Posted by Anillusion
Doesn't matter I'm

still doing it.
But my Lightforged is named Luxena, Lux obviously being the unit for illuminance.

This literally made my month.
16/02/2018 17:20Posted by Ushiken
So many names that break the naming rules...

...if you're playing on a RP server* ftfy
This one.

I just thought it sounded right.
Please, everyone, report players you see that have names such as the ones shown off in the first five posts in this thread. They are not allowed according to the rules, and are annoying/cringy. Same applies to all the Illidans and versions of the name out there.

Happy reporting.
I think you're wrong about the naming rules. Funny names have always been allowed.
16/02/2018 17:27Posted by Punyelf
I think you're wrong about the naming rules. Funny names have always been allowed.
except on RP servers
16/02/2018 16:43Posted by Lylleth
16/02/2018 16:33Posted by Ciël
saw this name in a story i read and had to change it little bit so i could use it(the ë was a normal e)

Isn't that french for sky or heaven? It's nice sounding.

I also have a:
HM Tauren Duskthorn
NB hunter Rhaenyss
NB rogue Caliethil
VE priest Thôriel

Gotta get those fancy heritage armor sets.

i dunno what it means i just liked the sound of it, so i choose it. but if it means sky in French thats really cool :D
16/02/2018 17:25Posted by Wic
Please, everyone, report players you see that have names such as the ones shown off in the first five posts in this thread. They are not allowed according to the rules, and are annoying/cringy. Same applies to all the Illidans and versions of the name out there.

Happy reporting.

no theyre allowed just not on rp servers evrywhere else its fine.
didn't let it impact my name choice
16/02/2018 17:25Posted by Wic

Happy reporting.

imagine being this butthurt
16/02/2018 17:43Posted by Ciël

no theyre allowed just not on rp servers evrywhere else its fine.

aaaaand thats why I stay on my RP servers!
Im not mean enough to report anybody but I cant stand those jokey names that just arent funny....all that cringing would make me pull a muscle.
I'm hot AF. Behold my beautiful purple nipplesssssssssssss
Lightforged Draenei I choose you!

Use Light's Reckoning!

*Lightforged Draenei fainted*

ffs...
It just seemed right somehow