[A] (Thunderhorn) Mage Looking for raiding Guild

Thunderhorn / Wildhammer
Hey all,

I am Revassin I have been playing wow since the first day it came out with my trusty Mage. I raided mostly only during Vanilla WoW en WotLK. I actually havent raided with a guild since then using mostly the LFR since it was implemented. At the moment I am in a small guild made mostly of IRL friends but we dont raid as we dont have enough ppl for that we only do Mythic Dungeons. And they havent been really active over the last few months so I been kinda bored lately.

I am currently looking for the following in a guild:
  • Raids at least twice a week (Active raiding guild)
  • Does at least 1 raid during the weekend
  • Also does Mythic Dungeons
  • Guild is in a CET/CEST timezone
  • Has a mature community (mostly adult members) as I am myself around 30 years old
  • Raiding time start around 19:00-20:00 and end around 23:00-23:30 during week days
  • Would pref if the raiding is not mandatory every week in case I need to do overtime for work.
  • Almost forgot. A English speaking guild
  • Alliance guild
  • I wanted to mention I also currently have a Paladin alt, which I mostly play as tank, and a boosted Priest which I started only a few days ago. So if need be I can also get them geared for raiding.

PS. TO BE CLEAR! I am not looking for a social guild as in a friendly guild just to meet people and talk with one another only. I am looking for a challenge! A Casual Guild might be fine too depending on how active your guild is with raiding and doing Mythic Dungeons
    Hey revassin,

Dark Fantasy is looking for more members.
    We're a 18+ in age guild and we raid on mon/wed/fri from 20.00 till 23.00 ST.
    Atm were looking for active dps that wanna step up and go to mythic Antorus.
    we have HC 11/11 and Mythic 1/11.

If you are interested or have questions you can find me online or add me on Battlenet Shaela#2864
    20/02/2018 21:20Posted by Shaéla
    Hey revassin,

Dark Fantasy is looking for more members.
    We're a 18+ in age guild and we raid on mon/wed/fri from 20.00 till 23.00 ST.
    Atm were looking for active dps that wanna step up and go to mythic Antorus.
    we have HC 11/11 and Mythic 1/11.

If you are interested or have questions you can find me online or add me on Battlenet Shaela#2864

Hey Shaéla,

First off thanks for the offer! But I am wondering does your guild also play on Alliance side? Otherwise I will have to decline your offer as I am looking for a Alliance side guild (As I just did a racial change to Void Elf) but thanks anyway :)
    Hey revassin,

Sorry we are horde based. But it seemed like ur discription really fit my guild so i took a shot. Horde could really use some more dedicated people imo.

I hope ull find what ur looking for on alliance.
    May all ur hits be crits.
    Hey hey if you like you can check us, althou we don t have a weekend raid :D

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618062524
    If you are interested, you could take a look at our guild. We're a small raiding guild, and fit your description quite well. Raids are twice a week, Wednesday and Sunday, between 20-23 server time. Members are international, so English is a given, with everyone being adults, from early twenties and up (at least externally... Half of us are childs at heart).

Regarding raiding... Our unofficial motto is "Real life comes first". If you can't make it for a raid, thems the breaks. Just inform ahead of the time, or change the calendar invite. When we raid, we do try our best, and so far we've managed to clear everything on HC before the next patch, except ToV. We don't do mythic raids since we lack the numbers, but if we get enough people, we'd continue there after clearing HC.

If you'd like more information, you can poke me, Fluclox, Chrog or Demonicangel in game. You can also add me on bnet, Kaikuri#2919
    24/02/2018 17:28Posted by Kaikuri
    If you are interested, you could take a look at our guild. We're a small raiding guild, and fit your description quite well. Raids are twice a week, Wednesday and Sunday, between 20-23 server time. Members are international, so English is a given, with everyone being adults, from early twenties and up (at least externally... Half of us are childs at heart).

Regarding raiding... Our unofficial motto is "Real life comes first". If you can't make it for a raid, thems the breaks. Just inform ahead of the time, or change the calendar invite. When we raid, we do try our best, and so far we've managed to clear everything on HC before the next patch, except ToV. We don't do mythic raids since we lack the numbers, but if we get enough people, we'd continue there after clearing HC.

If you'd like more information, you can poke me, Fluclox, Chrog or Demonicangel in game. You can also add me on bnet, Kaikuri#2919

Hey Kaikuri,

Sounds promising if you still need a DPS il try and see if I can catch you in-game!
    Thanks for the responses everybody currently doing a trial run with Resolution. So I am currently not actively looking anymore. If it doesn't work out il update this topic but so far so good :)