950 resto druid 5/11M exp lf casual guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
As the title suggests i'm looking for something laid back on this alt.

I'll give you some info
- Played WoW since early 2011
- Raided at a high level (world 200-500) for most of that
- I quit high end raiding to pursue my career, i went full time in my alt guild which is now my main guild where i'm Raid leader/GM. I enjoy the casual playstyle gives me more time to relax with friends.
- My current experience as a healer is 5/11M

I'm not looking for anything more serious than what i'm used to, I also havent played a druid healer since ToT.
So offering me a spot in a guild just starting heroic is honestly no problem for me i just want to relax and learn this druid with some nice people.

Days i can raid
My obligations are to my main guild so wed/sun and any other activites we setup are a no go.
My work rota is also never 100% set so in theory i can raid almost any day of the week but at the same time i cant.

sean#2897 for a chat
Hello <Nihilism> is a new raiding guild looking for 3-5people to strengthen our roster!(5/11M 11/11H) We raid Wed/Thu/Mon from 9pm-12pm CET.

We also do a ton of Mythic+ during the week and alt raids on the weekend.

If you’re interested, /w me ingame Jaydee#2274 or apply through our discord: https://discord.gg/nQRQabZ.
still searching
Hey there,

If you are looking into the possibility of re-rolling/changing server we are currently looking for any class / spec in order to rejuvenate our ranks! :)

Hybrid Species are one of the oldest guilds from Haomarush, we got casual and experienced players plus some few good M+ teams and we have [HC] Antorus - on farm.

Our connected realms are Stormreaver/Spinebreaker/Vashj/Dragonmaw.

Our Raiding schedule would be: Wednesday & Thursday (plus Sunday & Monday if we are progressing) 20:00 - 23:00 server time, CET, UTC +1

If you want more details give me a shout on siviny#2517 (Sinistru-Haomarush)

Hi there Iketurner,
<AnV> on Frostmane are a relaxed and mature guild that prides ourselves on our welcoming and friendly atmosphere. We recognize that real life comes first, so understand if you can't make all nights.
We are a good core group looking to expand for mythic progress and into BfA - have been around since 2007 (previously on Dunemaul).
Our details:
We raid 3 nights per week: Weds, Thurs and Mondays
Our times: 22.00 - 0.00 server time, only 6 hours per week.
Current progress is 2/11 Mythic

For more info see our website: http://www.actaguild.org
Lastly Goodluck and hope to hear from you!
The search goes on
Hi Ike / Tina.. we are on silvermoon, .. if thats not an issue and you interested enough to check us out.. drop us either a message or an application

we raid mon/wed/thurs 19:45 > 23:00 st

message one of us online to find out more

real id = Boddhisatva#21675

If you are open for server change Tavern of Vikings might be place for you to sink your feet in.

For more information please see https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618073808.

If intrested please contact Felixio#2382 or NightRaven#284343