Love WAS in the air..

General
So today was the day.. i finally got the love rocket between my legs! :D

Attempts this year: 245
https://imgur.com/a/HmULp

And just before the end of the event.. was a really "damn" moment for me.

I wonder how many have dropped this year?
Did you have to phrase it that way? :P

Grats though! It's definitely one of the "top" few mounts you could have. 245 is well earned too.
15/02/2018 23:52Posted by Ixenn
Did you have to phrase it that way? :P

Grats though! It's definitely one of the "top" few mounts you could have. 245 is well earned too.

Ty, the group did stick around to gz me as well, i truly felt the love today haha.
Got it kinda like that aswell last year.

Last day, second last toon to do it on.
16/02/2018 00:00Posted by Assassia
Got it kinda like that aswell last year.

Last day, second last toon to do it on.

Still have/had 4 toons left haha.. but ya i had kinda given up this year :D
I want it for its rarity but it really is an ugly mount :P
16/02/2018 00:04Posted by Moritz
I want it for its rarity but it really is an ugly mount :P

Haha ya i can relate.. its a +1 but.. its fugliness is also its charm i suppose :D
Im on 2768 kills since TBC but oh well always next year and ive still got 400+ other mounts to use.
Didnt know about love rocket till last year, but forgot about it, this year went dropped 3rd dungeon, been riding it ever since :))))
Congrats, I still do get happy for others winning this! :)

For me:
This year I had 203 runs on 110's (70+ more on lowbies that don't have a chance any more... thank you Blizz) and I haven't seen it drop in any group I was in.

Weren't we all a bunch of unlucky sods.

I'll try a few in the morning but eh, after all those years I'm not really hopeful.
16/02/2018 01:19Posted by Shopkeeper
Congrats, I still do get happy for others winning this! :)

For me:
This year I had 203 runs on 110's (70+ more on lowbies that don't have a chance any more... thank you Blizz) and I haven't seen it drop in any group I was in.

Weren't we all a bunch of unlucky sods.

I'll try a few in the morning but eh, after all those years I'm not really hopeful.

Ty, haven't seen it dropping in any groups either, well except the one where i got it :D
15/02/2018 23:47Posted by Heymom

Awesome, big gz.

I got up at 06:50 my time to get my final goes at the event before it ends at 10am server time. Sadly this year has proven as barren as last year.

Roughly been doing it on 30 chars a day to no avail.

Nice to see someone actually got it. Last year there seemed to be more drop for friends etc this year no one got it so far :(
congrats for winning it and hope you have hours of fun riding your new pink love rocket.

I tried a little bit this year but got a bit bored of doing it so many times half way through the event, guess I will try again next year.
Congratz Heymom!

245 is a little too crazy for me, as I normally stick to a dozen attempts a year, but I have to say: well-deserved :)
lucky, I 'm at [Big Love Rocket]: 0/5609 attempts so far (81.42% - unlucky) :( ran with 58 characters per day this year
16/02/2018 08:19Posted by Punyelf

Awesome, big gz.

I got up at 06:50 my time to get my final goes at the event before it ends at 10am server time. Sadly this year has proven as barren as last year.

Roughly been doing it on 30 chars a day to no avail.

Nice to see someone actually got it. Last year there seemed to be more drop for friends etc this year no one got it so far :(

Damn, 30 toons o.O
After i found out only 98+ was viable, i was down to 18 toons :( but was still a chore hehe.
Hopefully you get lucky next year.
16/02/2018 12:11Posted by Sorakleon
Congratz Heymom!

245 is a little too crazy for me, as I normally stick to a dozen attempts a year, but I have to say: well-deserved :)

Hehe, compared to some, i am a casual farmer :P tho i dont know my total, which would be interesting.. highest i have seen due to rarity chat spam was in the 2k's o.O

Closing in on 800 attempts on each of the MoP wboss drops tho ..
16/02/2018 12:21Posted by Niixten
lucky, I 'm at [Big Love Rocket]: 0/5609 attempts so far (81.42% - unlucky) :( ran with 58 characters per day this year

omfg.. i can only imagine the frustration :(

Next year man.. i know it ;)

I hate you. This mount is all I wanted and yet again it evaded me and went to you, so thanks blizz for the pathetic drop rate. 552 attempts this year for nothing but a slap in the face.
16/02/2018 13:22Posted by Slyness

I hate you. This mount is all I wanted and yet again it evaded me and went to you, so thanks blizz for the pathetic drop rate. 552 attempts this year for nothing but a slap in the face.

As long as it kept you logging in frequently, Blizzard is happy. ;)