Ulduar didn't go as planned

General
20/02/2018 11:53Posted by Aylmeric
19/02/2018 23:15Posted by Monsterbaby
Seems to be a problem with the group and a lesser problem with ulduar.
We always raid timewalking as a guild. Pugs are very hit and miss xD

Did you even read his post before posting?
How is Razorscale porting to Yogg a pug issue?

Lmao clearly I didn't read that well enough at all! XD
Sorry was tired that day xP I thought it was another one complaining about another dungeon experience due to a poor group, like another soul did about Tomb of Sargeras.

I'm glad enough here picked up what the real issue is xD
20/02/2018 19:43Posted by Entakmion
20/02/2018 17:29Posted by Calydor
In Soviet Ulduar, bosses raid you!

What a nonsensical comment

It's a reference to a comedian who came from Russia to America. He had a series of jokes going something like, "In California, you can always find a party. In Soviet Russia, the Party can always find you!" The whole 'In Soviet X' has become a bit of a meme when you flip the expected words around to describe a current odd situation.

Like this. Instead of the players raiding the bosses, the bosses started raiding the players. Thus, Soviet Ulduar.
Russian servers are very buggy, I've received random whispers from time to time to invite them so they can complete a buggy quest on my server. I always accept unless I'm busy.

But wow... this is insane!
stopped reating at russian pug
21/02/2018 07:26Posted by Inhuman
stopped reating at russian pug

Then you missed an absolutely hilarious bug.
Reating? What's Reating?

INcase you weren't paying attention.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/SUbw4B8URpG_u6o0DmYdCg.jpg
21/02/2018 07:30Posted by Kubluku
Reating? What's Reating?

INcase you weren't paying attention.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/SUbw4B8URpG_u6o0DmYdCg.jpg

lol thats actually cool : DDD
would love to see Ignis the furnace master in this room
20/02/2018 17:29Posted by Calydor
In Soviet Ulduar, bosses raid you!

Bet you're fun at parties!
21/02/2018 07:12Posted by Calydor

It's a reference to a comedian who came from Russia to America. He had a series of jokes going something like, "In California, you can always find a party. In Soviet Russia, the Party can always find you!" The whole 'In Soviet X' has become a bit of a meme when you flip the expected words around to describe a current odd situation.

Like this. Instead of the players raiding the bosses, the bosses started raiding the players. Thus, Soviet Ulduar.
its sad, when you have to explain memes to people. Memes are life ;D
I wasn't even able to find a group doing it...

There was some russian groups but they just insta-decline everyone from other regions
21/02/2018 11:55Posted by Amarîel
I wasn't even able to find a group doing it...

There was some russian groups but they just insta-decline everyone from other regions

Well in this case I have an advantage of speaking Russian :-) They've insta-declined because in this case leader wanted to be able to explain tactics to his peers. So in case of this particular group, I've dropped him message prior to applying (asking bout my ilvl and if there is a reason to apply), he told me that I'd have to translate tacts to my friends, and invited us
21/02/2018 07:12Posted by Calydor

Still I don't get it, is it a cold war joke or something? Does it have to do with the screenshot of the OP being in cyrillic?

21/02/2018 11:34Posted by Maelyn

Bet you're fun at parties!

Now, I can't answer that for myself, can I?