Anduin is the best.

General
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
04/03/2018 14:39Posted by Punyelf
I'm fairly indifferent to Anduin, I think he looks swamped in that oversized armour, making him look like a child trying to fill his father's shoes. He should embrace his own style.
Pretty much exactly what he is.

04/03/2018 14:38Posted by Daltor
I'm following my king, Greymane and only Greymane.
This guy gets it. Fight for your country.

And he will hopefully die.
He is a horrible man with an ugly face trying to convince Onyxia's man to follow his distorted world views.
He is a cancer upon us all.
We should be so lucky.

Dont you edit my text you no good zombie zombie.
How does that even work?
You were killed once, brought back by arthas, killed by arthas, brought back by arthas?
Long live Greymane! But on a serious note, Anduin looks pretty solid. He is wise beyond his age, patient unlike his father and has so much more to reveal to us. He is like early 20s? Anyways, I follow only my lady, Jaina. Cant wait for the next xpac, Blizzard kept us in the dark about her whereabouts for far too long. Long live house Proudmoore!
Anduin is awesome. I've loved his character since questing along side him in MoP. I'm so happy to call him my king now and I think he will be a great leader.
04/03/2018 14:55Posted by Ivaylina
But on a serious note, Anduin looks pretty solid. He is wise beyond his age, patient unlike his father and has so much more to reveal to us. He is like early 20s? Anyways, I follow only my lady, Jaina. Cant wait for the next xpac, Blizzard kept us in the dark about her whereabouts for far too long. Long live house Proudmoore!
He's the first reasonable human leadership in the Alliance since Lordaeron fell. Shame he seems to be goaded around by that frenzied fleabag that Greymane's become these days, judging by the premise of BfA. Jaina's also become a vengeful rage-driven harpy unfortunately, but maybe that'll change with BfA, time will tell. Shame human Garrosh aka King chin died only to be replaced by two new versions.
Definitely liking Anduin, and his new Paladin look is great. I'm jealous of his hairline. I wear my hair long and back like his, but he pulls it off effortlessly..
This is like throwing a hand grenade into a dysentry ward.

It will get messy.
04/03/2018 14:57Posted by Kooki
Anduin is awesome. I've loved his character since questing along side him in MoP. I'm so happy to call him my king now and I think he will be a great leader.

Id rather have he gets of the throne, or dies or at very least isnt military leader, he isnt fit for that. And Alliance needs to dump the high king of Alliance as leader of all not just military leader which the humans arent best in at all, but night elves or draenei.
He has no experience, id rather have the dwarfs or draenei lead the Alliance.
And less focus on humans as a whole.

04/03/2018 15:02Posted by Athremar
Definitely liking Anduin, and his new Paladin look is great. I'm jealous of his hairline. I wear my hair long and back like his, but he pulls it off effortlessly..

he is not a palladin has been confirmed he is and will be a priest.
04/03/2018 15:01Posted by Drae
But on a serious note, Anduin looks pretty solid. He is wise beyond his age, patient unlike his father and has so much more to reveal to us. He is like early 20s? Anyways, I follow only my lady, Jaina. Cant wait for the next xpac, Blizzard kept us in the dark about her whereabouts for far too long. Long live house Proudmoore!
He's the first reasonable human leadership in the Alliance since Lordaeron fell. Shame he seems to be goaded around by that frenzied fleabag that Greymane's become these days, judging by the premise of BfA. Jaina's also become a vengeful rage-driven harpy unfortunately, but maybe that'll change with BfA, time will tell. Shame human Garrosh aka King chin died only to be replaced by two new versions.
Don’t even get me started on your leader and her war crimes.
04/03/2018 15:01Posted by Drae

I hope part of the plot for BfA is the Worgen getting their home back but then Anduin realising how much of a monster Greymain has become and having to put him down like the dog he is.
...Pretty much exactly what he is.

...This guy gets it. Fight for your country.

...We should be so lucky.

Dont you edit my text you no good zombie zombie.
How does that even work?
You were killed once, brought back by arthas, killed by arthas, brought back by arthas?

He is just a bit to rotten =p
04/03/2018 15:12Posted by Moritz
I hope part of the plot for BfA is the Worgen getting their home back but then Anduin realising how much of a monster Greymain has become and having to put him down like the dog he is.
Yeah, the Worgen getting Gilneas back would definitely make sense at this point. It's honestly puzzled me they haven't ages ago. So let's hope for that. As for Anduin turning on Greymane, that would be incredibly uncharacteristic. There's better ways to remove him from the equation surely, maybe the war will take care of that.
04/03/2018 15:23Posted by Drae
04/03/2018 15:12Posted by Moritz
Yeah, the Worgen getting Gilneas back would definitely make sense at this point. It's honestly puzzled me they haven't ages ago. So let's hope for that. As for Anduin turning on Greymane, that would be incredibly uncharacteristic. There's better ways to remove him from the equation surely, maybe the war will take care of that.

Well he dose have the void whispering in his ear if you know what I mean ;)
But either way get rid of that guy from the plot.
He is a jackass and a stain on the Alliance.
Worgen are cool but that guy is the worst.
I'd follow anyone to escape the depressing Alliance random BG situation.
Because I prefer non-Old God corrupted faction leaders, thank you.

EDIT:
Okay, jokes aside, I like Sylvanas more because she's a morally grey character while Anduin is purely rightous which bores me. He's just too good. Sylvanas is more interesting. Also, I prefer Horde faction-wise because their races appeal to me more. Even if we look at it purely aesthetically, the Alliance has Nelves and worgen that I can say I actually would like to play because they look nice and in the Horde I dislike only the goblins and have characters on all the other races. They're just more interesting. Both lore-wise and aesthetically.
04/03/2018 16:22Posted by Lerquir
Because I prefer non-Old God corrupted faction leaders, thank you.

Well that is an anti garrosh idea but I don't see how it applies to the question :P
04/03/2018 13:40Posted by Moritz
I want to hear your reasons why you follow a walking corpse over the greatest man to ever live.
(btw Im not asking faction wise. Im asking why you still follow her)

im true to my warcheif garrosh hellscream. i dont follow a female b1tch and especially not an undead FOR HELLSCREAM!

Me too.
/looks at herself
Well, no tail or fur. Nevermind, I still follow him.
I follow only Bolvar... was fun slaughtering Ruby Sanctum.
04/03/2018 13:45Posted by Drae
Proud citizens of Lordaeron does well to follow their queen in the war against an upstart boy-king bent on world domination following in the footsteps of his racist power-hungry crap bag of a father.

Yes let's follow a women who's never won a battle in her life or unlife i personally think vol'jin must have been smoking some heavy stuff to dull the pain and was deillusional when he made her warchief
04/03/2018 13:41Posted by Porphyria
I'm still mourning Garrosh and his TRUE horde.
My lost love.
But I do love Anduin too.

Uh, I hate Garrosh. Reason he dislike other horde's taces. Only he like all orcs.
Vol'jon was better warchief than Sylvanas