Guardian/blance druid LF mythic guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Guardian/blance druid LF mythic guild

Im currently looking for a new mythic guild for my druid.
I´ve been playing warlock for the whole tier and since my guild is disbanding now cus of lack of people. i will go over to play my druid to help my new guild in the best way. i will pref play tank but any spec works for me!

some info.

My name is Patrik and im from west side of sweden. 24years old with job and gf but still want a play alot of wow ;)
i have alot of raid exp since i played this game since vanilla. i´ve done 5/11 mythic as warlock. and tanked alot of heroics. i like to spend time on reading tacts so i can preform for 100% when the raid is!
this is some little info about me and my gaming. if you are looking for a good druid tank or dps. please let me know in whisper or on this post!

ally or horde and any server transfer isent a problem if its a good guild with not to big member problem!

B-tag: Sjöstrand#2734
Hi there (:

Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS (offspec healer) and a tank for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH and 4/9M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 HC and 3/9 Mythic. Need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885
Good Morning Holymilk

We could use a good boomie and one with additional tank spec would immediately get a fix spot in the mythic setup as real life emergencies can prevent even the most dedicated tanks from showing up (all our raiders are adults so real life things can happen!)
We are on Lightbringer and our current progress is 1/11 Mythic and to continue with mythic we still need a few DPS.
For all the "wall of text" information please check our recruit post

and if it sounds like something you could feel at home with please do not hesitate to contact me via btag: fuge#2659

Have a nice day :)
Hey Patrick

Panopticon - Horde - Ragnaros.

we could use a boomkin such as yourself in our roster we are currently 4/11M and we raid 2 times a week wed/sunday 21:00-23:30 ST.

Take a look at our official forum post if your interested. would be happy to cross realm trial you on an off night in HC to start with. gets you a feel for how we operate etc and as i cant see any boomkin logs as yet id like to see how your damage fairs :) if you willing to MS boomkin and be our Official OS tank that is.

All the best with the search!

Raid leader/Officer of panopticon.
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. Currently we've been around for a little more than 3 years and we're a fun-loving bunch poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
11/11 NM
11/11 HC

For mythic progress in previous raids/expansions, check our website or wowprogress or the likes.

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Mono#22130(Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:

We, <Stheno> (Tarren Mill) are currently looking for additional players to get our guild back to raiding. We have a stable team of 15 core-players who are at this moment in need of 5/10 players to join our ranks to continue our journey in Antorus Mythic.
We are on 5/11M Progression but stuck at the time being due to some of our members who stopped playing. If you wish to know more or have a chat please add me us b-tag: Gruuwelijk#2460 or Sven#2832
Hi there

We (Divergents - Silvermoon) are looking for more members to strengthen our numbers for mythic progression. Our tank spots are filled, but we really could use a good balance druid.

Our current progress is 2/11M.

We raid on wednesday & monday 21:00 - 23:30 server time.
On thursday there is an alt/social run in either normal or heroic antorus, depending on the group.
On other evenings there are most of the times things going on as some mythic+, occasional pvp etc...

More information about us you can find in this topic :

U can also contact me on Battlenet : Slaxx#2919

We look forward to hearing form you.