(A) 955 rdruid LF raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Just got a new acc 2-3 weeks ago, currently 955 eq resto, 8/11hc pug life.
Looking to raid 2 times a week (best on tuesdays, thursdays and sundays as i work night shifts sometimes other days.) Also works for me to be a stand-in player.
I got mythic raiding experience, most recently tier 19 (EN,TOV,NH)
Got a few logs left from old acc:

contact me: hertz#21125
Hey there!

If you have been thinkin about changing realms,
<Buzzkill> on Azjol-Nerub / Quel'Thalas are activly recruting to strengthen our raid team.

We raid in the weekend from 8pm to 11pm, server time.
Fridays are our normal runs.
Saturday and Sunday are our hc runs.'
We are currently 6/11, and looking too proggres much further.

We also recrute activly for the social core of our guild, that has become really strong.
We are a casual raiding guild but when we are not taking part in progressing through Antorus HC,
we run daily mythic+ dungeons as well as other ingame events such as lvling alts, running old content and doing guild achievements.
We are a relaxed guild with a "insane" atmosphere that enjoys playing the game together and having a laugh on our discord server,
as well as we always try to help each other.

I can be reached in-game @ Creni#2992
Or you can have a chat with any of our officers.
Hi there,

We, <Disgusting> (9/11HC as a guild, but most have 11/11HC or better), are a brand new guild mostly focusing on the social parts of WoW, and creating a mature and healthy Guild environment - also during raids. We originally started out as a core of friends in our mid 20s looking to raid, most of which have real life jobs or studies to tend to. Over the course of the past few weeks we have expanded said core, and brought in a bunch of likeminded people - all of which share the same mutual goal of progressing as far as possible through Antorus on Heroic anr Mythic difficulty.

Our raid leader (which is me) have a history as a raid leader for a world top 60 guild back in Cataclysm (Best placement worldwide was 29) - and I've recently returned to the game myself. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 19.00-22.00 server time, and we're based on Ravencrest as Alliance. I am currently our Restoration Druid, but I have a gear Holy Paladin I could jump onto if you decide to join.

Add me on battle.net if you'd like to chat: Keon#21219

Insurrection-Dragonblight is recruiting for any role, and we believe that you would suit our role(s) perfectly!
We can offer you a trial raid and we are currently 5/11 Mythic.
We raid from 20:30 - 23:30 server time, 3 nights a week (Wednesday Sunday Monday)

If you would like to speak more message me on:
Hey there Koskos!

Your days and exp match up with ours so thought it would be perfect to write you a quick message, We raid Thursday and Sundays 19:45 St to 23:00 st currently progressing through Heroic just need to fill up a few spots/have some back ups.

Guild is made up of chill girls and guys who just want to raid and have fun.

Ill message you on battle net when i can but hopefully talk soon

Much love Mardz
Hey dude,

depends what youre looking for, but we could defo use a resto druid for sure! Our progress is a bit more than you, but i dont really see that as a problem.. gear is easy to get and im more bothered about you as a person and having fun whilst making progress with like-minded people! See below for the standard info, and if you wanna talk further, please add us for a chat ^^

<Fair Enough> are recruiting!

Currently Recruiting:
1x Balance Druid
1x Shadow Priest
1x Havoc DH
1x WW Monk
1x Elemental Shaman
1x Resto (Druid/Sham)

Any exceptional applicants will also be considered. If interested, please get in touch.

Current Progress
11/11 Heroic
5/11 Mythic

Raid Times
Wednesday 20:30 - 22:30
Sunday 19:30 - 22:30

Raid Expectations
All raiders are expected to attend both main raid days.
Events will be put up 1 week ahead and you are required to accept or decline on WoW in-game calendar. If you do not accept, we will consider that you cannot attend and you may lose your raid spot for the evening.
If you are unable to attend at short notice, please inform an officer or post on the discord as soon as possible. Any tentative should also discuss this with an officer.
Invites will be sent out approx. 15 minutes before raid time. If you are running late, again please inform an officer or post on the discord.
All raiders must come equipped with appropriate flasks, food, pots, runes, enchants and gems.
You should also have an understanding of boss mechanics.
On rotation, and depending on the raid requirements, you will be asked to sit out or be standby. In order to make this a succesful and progressive guild, your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated in this matter.
If you are under performing in any way, constructive criticism will be offered. If no improvement is made, you will be demoted or trial failed.

Fresh Blood (Trials)
Your trial period will last approximately two weeks/4 raids. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Social Members
Social members are welcome. If a social member would like to begin raiding, they will need to speak with an officer to commence a trial period and discuss requirements.

Off Day Raids
Social members and Alts are welcome to attend raids on off days. However, if underperforming in either tactics or roles for the required boss or the group is struggling, you will be asked to sit out or switch to your main.

If you'd like to have a chat or join us, contacts forrecruitment are:
Giz/Riz (Giz#2318)
Kiwi (Kiwi#2157)

We look forward to hearing from you!