Rate the transmog above you! V7

Hunter
Prev 1 17 18 19 Next
22/10/2018 01:36Posted by Xemeron
Wow, thats alot of Skulls... Like alot... I guess you are going for the Monster Hunter type of Hunter here?

In that case, really fitting, but kinda dark... Guess the Spirit beast is also your main pet? That makes it even scarier, kinda like a hunter who wears the bones of his prey and enslaves their spirits^^

At least thats the message I got from your outfit. Were you going for this? If yes, awesome job, you really nailed it.

Nah, it' s more of a guerilla warfare fighter appearance, I definetely don't enslave the spirits of the slain animals. :D

Rating Midus 9/10 - really nice mog.
I actually can't think of anything wrong with this transmog, it's really good.

10/10
I like the gun and the wrist... from the waist down it's too dark 6/10
23/10/2018 14:36Posted by Merenwen
I like the gun and the wrist... from the waist down it's too dark 6/10

Even though it's a full set, it looks fantastic on your female panda. 8/10. very nice.
Not a bad set. 8/10
9/10 very hordelike transmog
and the pet u use is also cool and matches you:)
Interesting tmog, few if any set pieces used. colours match well looks like a veteran hunter that has struggled against the legion faced many dangers and survived. 10/10
I just love that xmog on trolls. 10/10
I like it, a bit boring with full set, but hey, it's a nice set.
7/10.
Almost full set, but still looks good 7/10

This is my take on a "Dark Ranger" theme.
29/10/2018 20:42Posted by Tyze

Full set? :)
And also, your transmog looks really nice, everything matches. 9/10
29/10/2018 20:57Posted by Orcosiffredi
29/10/2018 20:42Posted by Tyze

Full set? :)
And also, your transmog looks really nice, everything matches. 9/10

Oh sorry I was looking at the Night Elfs!
Yours is amazing, Shaman/tribe theme. 9/10!
8/10 Pretty good, but I think you should change the gloves since that brown fur doesn't match the other fur.
30/10/2018 00:08Posted by Julia
8/10 Pretty good, but I think you should change the gloves since that brown fur doesn't match the other fur.

9/10... No wait... Legion is over! 8/10
Jokes aside, the green color after so many years of having to watch fel magicked ground takes its toll :P
Looks great ! 9/10 !
5/10...

I mean... yeah it looks good, but its a premade set that Blizzard designed to go together... Not really creative. It looks fine, but well... I miss the unique touch.

A litte request:
This Transmog is an experiment I put together for the gun, so, be honest. if its a 0/10, its a 0/10.

https://i.imgur.com/ZF90HcC.jpg

Plus, I would like advice which pet you could see going along with it.
It's an interesting set. Current would say 2/10 but to be fair I would like to see it on say an orc or blood elf as goblins have issues with how much area they have.

Think this would look better of you could see more.

As for my set this is my dark ranger set.
31/10/2018 22:16Posted by Xemeron
A litte request:
This Transmog is an experiment I put together for the gun, so, be honest. if its a 0/10, its a 0/10.

I'd start by replacing the kilt and maybe less chunky gloves. It has potential otherwise.

31/10/2018 22:16Posted by Xemeron
Plus, I would like advice which pet you could see going along with it.

Maybe red Corehound or red WoD Raptor.

@Vorren: Still looks good but I preferred your other Dark ranger mog. NOt sure the shoulders match the rest of the look. 7/10
@Lirithiel, a little too shiny for my taste, but the color sheme is spot on. Maybe different boots, but overall it looks good 8/10.
@Rhaeve, not sure what I was expecting from an elf. But it works very well together. Could use a shirt or a vest though, looks chilly to wear. 7/10