Nerf bonus honor for Alliance

Battlegrounds
1 2 3 5 Next
Did a couple matches today in the new bg and I noticed when the Horde wins, we get like 800 honor. However if the Alliance wins they get like 1400 honor thats almost the double of it and even if they lose, they get around 800 honor. This is in no way 50% bonus.

Also lately I noticed the queue times are getting lower so my guess is that the PvP activity on Alliance side is back on track.
If they nerfed horde racials it wouldn't be a problem. now 50% of the pvp community are bloodelves
28/02/2018 23:14Posted by Mkh
Also lately I noticed the queue times are getting lower so my guess is that the PvP activity on Alliance side is back on track.

Because of the bonus. Take it away and say hello to longer queues.
28/02/2018 23:47Posted by Murr

Because of the bonus. Take it away and say hello to longer queues.

That is false as few months ago our queue times went up to 6 min while its 2 min now.

28/02/2018 23:17Posted by Calìdore
If they nerfed horde racials it wouldn't be a problem. now 50% of the pvp community are bloodelves

Well you had years of fun with EMFH.
That is false as few months ago our queue times went up to 6 min while its 2 min now.

The persistent availability of the bonus has increased Alliance participation, especially now toward the end of the expansion where people don't have much else to do. I know I wouldn't do BGs outside of the late night if it wasn't for the bonus. It makes the pain bearable. :)
28/02/2018 23:17Posted by Calìdore

Says the human paladin.
People should not geat any bonus if they lose. First, it's unfair. Second, it does not stimulate people to learn the game they play — why I should to try if I will get more honor if I will lose even.
Let ppl que brawls as mercenary, fixed
01/03/2018 10:08Posted by Ilikefemales

No. A lot of people don't want to play Alliance for free honor even.
01/03/2018 10:29Posted by Лекта

Tough luck.
Alliance sucks so much in pvp man, if you nerfed it you would get 1 hour queue.

The reason alliance won alot in the bg weekend is because many horde players went with mercenary mode.

Alliance also get +50% honor on kills and objectives.
01/03/2018 09:19Posted by Rogertoo
Did a couple matches today in the new bg and I noticed when the Horde wins, we get like 800 honor. However if the Alliance wins they get like 1400 honor thats almost the double of it and even if they lose, they get around 800 honor. This is in no way 50% bonus.

you can cry for your faction and don't eat sh1t for the Alliance. you undead idiot.

Keep hustlin' cuz

01/03/2018 10:56Posted by Samingwary
Alliance sucks so much in pvp man, if you nerfed it you would get 1 hour queue.

The reason alliance won alot in the bg weekend is because many horde players went with mercenary mode.

Alliance also get +50% honor on kills and objectives.

Well then it's time for the Alliance to put in more effort to win. You have months if not years of time to have fun with the Enlistment bonus. It should end now.
01/03/2018 10:08Posted by Ilikefemales

Is anybody forcing you or them to play as mercenary?
01/03/2018 12:00Posted by Ilikefemales

You. When you tell to play as merc to solve this absolutely like stupid thing when losing side get more honor.
01/03/2018 12:14Posted by Лекта
01/03/2018 12:00Posted by Ilikefemales

You. When you tell to play as merc to solve this absolutely like stupid thing when losing side get more honor.

It actually is retarded that you get more honor for losing than wining and I wouldn't mind seeing whole Merc buff redesigned so it gives more honor for winning rather than just participating. Still if we have mercenary BGs why we can't que like that in brawls?

This honor gain in seething shore will get tweaked next week and the problem is not only with alliance getting over 1k honor per win. Problem is amount of honor gained in this particular bg which is huge considering the fact its really quick battleground. Anyway if they would introduce mercenary brawls without nerfing honor gained from it I still wouldn't be the one forcing you to play Merc. It would be you who will have to chose if you want to use tools given by blizzard to earn more honor or not.
01/03/2018 09:32Posted by Лекта
People should not geat any bonus if they lose. First, it's unfair. Second, it does not stimulate people to learn the game they play — why I should to try if I will get more honor if I will lose even.

this would be perfectly fine if bgs would work as RBG, where you can end up alliance vs alliance, horde vs horde or the normal Alliance vs horde.
you se if they remove all honor from losses, one side would die out sooner or later.
due to different reasons.

1. other faction wins more, more people join that faction for battlegrounds, happend all the time already.
2. solo quers would dissapare, due to even more joining in 5 man groups, or even the notorius exploit to get 10 man in same bg.

that is one of the main things, no honor for loosing team would ever work.
Only thing that drives random BGs are prestige rewards, people want that mount or title or artifact skin, so they grind BGs, if they would remove these u can see queues skyrocket to 30mins, like it was in mid/end WoD, since you cant get any gear upgrades from randoms, or enjoy pvp, nobody would do them.