Nerf bonus honor for Alliance

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
01/03/2018 09:18Posted by Rogertoo
01/03/2018 02:42Posted by Cróws

Says the human paladin.

Human racial is nerfed if you don't know undead **** little ****.

Nerfd?sounds like buff to me in this expension.
01/03/2018 17:01Posted by Waleria
01/03/2018 09:32Posted by Лекта
People should not geat any bonus if they lose. First, it's unfair. Second, it does not stimulate people to learn the game they play — why I should to try if I will get more honor if I will lose even.

this would be perfectly fine if bgs would work as RBG, where you can end up alliance vs alliance, horde vs horde or the normal Alliance vs horde.
you se if they remove all honor from losses, one side would die out sooner or later.
due to different reasons.

1. other faction wins more, more people join that faction for battlegrounds, happend all the time already.
2. solo quers would dissapare, due to even more joining in 5 man groups, or even the notorius exploit to get 10 man in same bg.

that is one of the main things, no honor for loosing team would ever work.

1. Loosing team should not get MORE honor than winnig team.
2. Loosing team should not get any bonus at all. This is my opinion but point 1 must work anyway if you want give bonus to loosing team.
3. Pepople wins not faction. You will lose all the time as Horde if you lost all the time as Alliance. Just because most often the problem of your loses is you. We have a lot of examples of this — Stans for example: who whined for Alliance and now whine for Horde.
01/03/2018 10:29Posted by Лекта
No. A lot of people don't want to play Alliance for free honor even.

Sucks to be them.

Oh wait, now errbody should get nerfed, because some guys keep eating the cactus.
01/03/2018 09:18Posted by Rogertoo
01/03/2018 02:42Posted by Cróws

Says the human paladin.

Human racial is nerfed if you don't know undead **** little ****.

It's not. You are just too dumb to understand how strong it is and especially in which circumstances.

Only difference is that it's not all-round good and people like you will undoubtedly have trouble using it in a correct way since it actually requires you to push a button instead of letting a passive take care of things.
it's to compensate us for the lack of good allied races.

lightforge just dreanei with tatts and golden hooves.
Void elf , just an excuse to have belves on alliance side.
Dark iron just a reskin with fiery eyes
Kul'tirans , fat or skinny human
Its not working to help the queues, just get rid of it, it is disgusting winning a seething shore, and only getting slightly more than ally, but when they win, its like 700 more.

Plus I have had 2 min queues as horde, yet Alliance still have that bonus, what is the threshold for when its disabled?????
Wow alliance get more honour points than horde, even when horde win. Sort it our blizz
Won a game earlier and actually got less than the losers.
Just !@#$ing remove the buff, it will not affect the amount of alliance queuers. Blizzard just thinks it does but it doesn't.
The honor is due to lack of playerbase of the Alliance, it goes the same for Group finders such as dungeons and raids.. if it lacks a class - in this case its faction. if more Alliance would join then the call to arms would been inactive, and to comment on a ealier comment on this topic, i'd fight a Human Paladin over a Blood Elf Paladin anyday on my Shadow Priest.

the reason Alliance is so short on players is because majority of Hordes are Blood Elf which ruins the game for every caster in the game with their extra CC.
i play Shadow Priest and fighting any other race then a blood elf or Tauren i get a fair fight, if i find a blood elf warrior, monk, rogue, Paladin or Demon hunter then 99% of the times you can just lie down and dont even bother trying because you wont be able to cast anything if they're decent, and it has nothing to do with my skillplay, when you cant outrun, out CC out heal or kite anybody which ontop of that has 100 CC's you're gonna have a hard time.

also: the Alliance lose most BG's simply because casters and healers have an unfair disadvantage due to the majority of the Hordes being Blood Elfs .. which is one of the core reasons Alliance is so heavily underpopulated in PVP as the majority of the PVP'ers are melee's since the caster aspects are heavily countered.

also if you're gonna cry over the Honor unbalance why don't you get your Mercenary medallion up and fight for Alliance for the bonus?
How does it affect you?
No, we get bonus honor for winning, we get 0 bonus for losing. What is this topic anyway? The pathetic OP must be terrible to know IRL. If we are gonna go down this route, lets remove druids from Highmountain tauren and Zandalaar because ally dosent have it.

But guess what, it dosent affect me that you have it, so who cares? Be happy and focus on problems instead of things that makes the game better.
03/03/2018 12:09Posted by Smeson
we get 0 bonus for losing

You get 50% increased honour for BG objectives and honourable kills. On multiple occasions I've earned less honour for winning a BG than alliance have for losing it, both in random battleground queue and the Seething Shore brawl (Though it happens more often in seething shore).
03/03/2018 12:13Posted by Ellipsìs
we get 0 bonus for losing

You get 50% increased honour for BG objectives and honourable kills. On multiple occasions I've earned less honour for winning a BG than alliance have for losing it, both in random battleground queue and the Seething Shore brawl (Though it happens more often in seething shore).

So dont say we get more honor for losing, seething shore is a great honor farm for both sides and the objectives does give much honor. It wont matter when it gets thrown into the normal random pool.

We need this for the queue times. Sorry that your feelings get hurt but noone cares about you.
03/03/2018 12:22Posted by Smeson
So dont say we get more honor for losing

But you do.
02/03/2018 10:58Posted by Лекта
01/03/2018 17:01Posted by Waleria

this would be perfectly fine if bgs would work as RBG, where you can end up alliance vs alliance, horde vs horde or the normal Alliance vs horde.
you se if they remove all honor from losses, one side would die out sooner or later.
due to different reasons.

1. other faction wins more, more people join that faction for battlegrounds, happend all the time already.
2. solo quers would dissapare, due to even more joining in 5 man groups, or even the notorius exploit to get 10 man in same bg.

that is one of the main things, no honor for loosing team would ever work.

1. Loosing team should not get MORE honor than winnig team.
2. Loosing team should not get any bonus at all. This is my opinion but point 1 must work anyway if you want give bonus to loosing team.
3. Pepople wins not faction. You will lose all the time as Horde if you lost all the time as Alliance. Just because most often the problem of your loses is you. We have a lot of examples of this — Stans for example: who whined for Alliance and now whine for Horde.

I do aggree that loosing team should not get more honor than the winning one, that feels odd.
But your 3rd, this is not true, horde wins due to many reasons.
1. horde have way more pvp players than alliance. due to most alliance pvp players, specialy the solo quers are horde now, thanks to blood elfs.
Alliance lack casters and healers in General, and this is again a lot due to horde racials.
Alliance literaly do not bother to win anymore, this again is due to alliance used to meet way more Russian and german full premade teams, so their attitude in bgs is demoralized bit time, and most just do not care anymore.
I do aggree it has to do whit the individual that you loose more, but due to how bgs are and where, Alliance most of the time do not care at all anymore, and those who do care, are rerolling horde no question about it, Alliance battgrounds are dying out, this already is seen on how much longer que times horde have, offcourse the brawls is still running, but any other bg if you que up, the times are starting to get higher again.
is that jealousy ? this event is gonna last for only 1 week and if they remove that bonus (A) players will be less attracted to new BG and you'll have to wait 30 min in q as a horde, if you got a better idea on increasing the alli population go ahead make thread about it, you know that you wont accomplish something with that attitude, that's just crying.
No, we get bonus honor for winning, we get 0 bonus for losing. What is this topic anyway?

Look at the boards (read the numbers - you can do that right?)
Alliance ALWAYS gets honor, they get twice as much honor as Horde for everything.

Horde get 0 for losing, never Alliance.
They get as much honor as a Horde does for winning.

I understand that for some it may come as a shock as you would like to pat yourselves on the back with your high prestige levels but its meaningless.

Alliance players have been given a license to afk in a corner and get as much honor as a Horde try-hard.
Remove bonus honor on objectives and just give it for alliance wins, problem solved.