Seething shore Bugs/Issues

Battlegrounds
Bug
1. Macro bug
/use [flyable]Travel form;Crimson Water Strider

[flyable] triggers True which makes me go silly stag/cheetah isntead of mount

Issues
1. Nodes spawn on top of eachother which makes for lesser game play.
2. Nodes can spawn on same spot right after eachother, like the one above makes for lesser game play
I would like to add many times i've hit people mining multiple times and it did not interrupt them.

Even when it was just me and only them at the spawn point. I would dmg the player but wouldnt stop them from capping the point.
Nodes spawn under the Horde gunship most of the time, giving them shorter travel time to the nodes.
02/03/2018 20:21Posted by Bilban
I would like to add many times i've hit people mining multiple times and it did not interrupt them.

Even when it was just me and only them at the spawn point. I would dmg the player but wouldnt stop them from capping the point.

Just to check, you know crackling jade lightning doesn't interrupt caps?
02/03/2018 20:52Posted by Ellipsìs
02/03/2018 20:21Posted by Bilban

Just to check, you know crackling jade lightning doesn't interrupt caps?

No i was using other abilities
If your been hit by a balance druids dots and are trying to click the crystal, your going to have a bad time.

Somehow, a balance druids dot trigger a interupt = as long as your dotted up by a balance druid, you CANT capture a crystal...while a warlocks dot dont interupt for !@#$...

Kinda random why some stuff interupt while others dont...