Healer LFG (BfA and beyond)

Looking for Players – PvE
Heya,

recently returned player looking for an established guild for the remainder of the expansion and especially the next one. I have serious raiding experience since TBC and more high-end kills from WoTLK and Cataclysm (25man W150 range) playing a holy paladin. After real life made it impossible to raid as much as I wanted to I took a break from the game completely, only casually dipping in for a few months in MoP and WoD. Now that I am in much better control of my own schedule (turning 30 next birthday) I can commit with significantly increased certainty.

I am naturally willing to give full detailed information about the previous experience and answer any other questions there might be. I'm also aware that not having logs (or basically lacking all mythic experience from the more relevant expansions) is going to be a turnoff, but trialing or only doing altruns for some weeks/months is not going to be a problem. I consider myself a dedicated player and have always maintained a high attendance through the tiers. Cleared 11/11HC in a casual guild this year.

Currently looking for a guild that raids four or fewer nights a week, if progression requires more days I'm open to discussions. No preference in realm or faction. Would prefer to fit the toons classes to the guilds needs, open to rerolling any healing classes you may require!

Let's talk.
Battletag: Vile#2859
Hey there,

If you are looking into the possibility of re-rolling/changing server we are currently looking for any class / spec in order to rejuvenate our ranks! :)

Hybrid Species are one of the oldest guilds from Haomarush, we got casual and experienced players plus some few good M+ teams and we have [HC] Antorus - on farm.

Our connected realms are Stormreaver/Spinebreaker/Vashj/Dragonmaw.

Our Raiding schedule would be: Wednesday & Thursday (plus Sunday & Monday if we are progressing) 20:00 - 23:00 server time, CET, UTC +1

If you want more details give me a shout on siviny#2517 (Sinistru-Haomarush)

Cheers,
Siny
Hey there,

If you are looking into the possibility of re-rolling/changing server we are currently looking for any class / spec in order to rejuvenate our ranks! As we would like to start challenging Mythic Antorus.

Hybrid Species are one of the oldest guilds from Haomarush, we got casual and experienced players plus some few good M+ teams and we have [HC] Antorus - on farm.

Our connected realms are Stormreaver/Spinebreaker/Vashj/Dragonmaw.

Our Raiding schedule would be: Wednesday & Thursday (plus Sunday & Monday if we are progressing) 20:00 - 23:00 server time, CET, UTC +1

If you want more details give me a shout on siviny#2517 (Sinistru-Haomarush)

Cheers,
Siny
Hey mate,

I added you on battlenet to have a talk.
Would be nice if we could !

Cheers,

Näruxo#2882
Still very much looking. Open to sitting as a casual for the time being, its all about the fit!

Lets be friends!
Hey <name>.
Was just wondering if you was interested in faction/server change,
as our guild <Buzzkill> On the Azjol-Nerub / Quel'Thalas server(s) are recruiting new members.

We are a casual raiding guild but when we are not taking part in progressing through Antorus HC (Sat,Sun)(Normal on Friday),
we run daily mythic+ dungeons as well as other ingame events such as lvling alts, running old content and doing guild achievements.
We are a relaxed guild with a "insane" atmosphere that enjoys playing the game together and having a laugh on our discord server,
as well as we always try to help each other.

If interested please add me on my b.net :- Creni#2992 and we can have a chat ^^
<Nihilism> (Draenor EU)

A NEW relaxed casual guild looking For More Players for our mythic/heroic mains/Alt raid teams(5/11M)(11/11hc).

We raid Wed/Thu/Mon from 9pm-12pm server time, and also do a load of mythic+ dungeons during the week.

Most of the guild is made up of a very strong core of people who have also been raiding since vanilla.

if you have any questions please contact me on Jaydee#2274.
If you're still on the hunt, we're looking for one more healer to round out the roster, current requirement is a resto druid or holy paladin but there is some potential for flexibility for BfA as our healers can reroll/there is inevitable burning out/RL coming up.

Currently we're 9/11M raiding Saturday 12-18 (30 min break), Tuesday 1930-24, with an optional HC raid Thursday 1930-24. The Saturday raid time can be quite difficult for some people but we're nolifers I guess :P

I've added you on Bnet (though sometimes bugs out), Squarefaced#2787 or you can check out our short app form here https://goo.gl/forms/AYXgQGQZt3T4xm9F3