[H/Troll RP][Event] Funeral for a Darkspear

Argent Dawn
In one of the valleys of Orgrimmar, an aescetic looking Troll hammers a flyer into the command board. He takes a step back to admire his handiwork and discards the rock used to drive in the nail. The preacher dusts his hands on the rags he calls robes and nods to himself.

"We dedicate a ceremony to celebrate a brother that has lost his grip on this mortal coil. A brother whom in life was a patriot of the Horde and a credit to his tribe. It is our duty, as the living, to honour his spirit and guide him home.

Join us in the Valley of Honour where we will collect his remains and begin a procession to Sen'jin."

The message ends with a time and a date.

Hello, fellow roleplayers.

I noticed Horde-aligned Troll-themed roleplay was lacking a bit in terms of public events so I'm hosting one next week and would be appreciative if you could join in. The content and theme will be very troll oriented but any character with an interest in this sort of thing would be welcome.

We are honouring a fallen soldier of the Horde by repatriating his remains to the graveyard in Sen'jin village. A.K.A a good excuse to get everybody rubbing shoulders and interacting with other members of our community.

The event begins at 20:00 on Monday the 19th of March, just outside the barracks in the Valley of Honour. The priest responsible for the ceremony will be found there, yelling and preaching prior to the event.

You can also contact me here, in game or via discord to request a calendar invite.

Wardums - The Troll community Discord
https://discord.gg/7mN3ATe

Wardrums - The in-game Troll community chat channel
/join Wardrums

See you there.
Be there or be square!
09/03/2018 01:30Posted by Sheojin
Be there or be square!

I scream in pain and confusion as my body contorts into a shape consisting of four lines of equal lengths connected at 90º angles. Who could have done this? Why?!

Can't attend unfortunately but bumping the thread because I love this kind of stuff. Hope everything goes as planned!
If you allow me to, I can include it onto the big thread where I'm collecting all Troll related events!
09/03/2018 22:57Posted by Sianta
If you allow me to, I can include it onto the big thread where I'm collecting all Troll related events!

Yeah, that'd be great!
08/03/2018 23:55Posted by Hanazu
We are honouring a fallen soldier of the Horde by repatriating his remains to the graveyard in Sen'jin village. A.K.A a good excuse to get everybody rubbing shoulders and interacting with other members of our community.

Really cool idea. The more of these little get-togethers, the more alive the world and interconnected our characters feel. People should share more of these type of events with the wider community instead of their little bubble.

Will definitely hop by on this character or another.
10/03/2018 00:48Posted by Hanazu
09/03/2018 22:57Posted by Sianta

Yeah, that'd be great!

I would suggest keeping up to date with the thread as it contains a lot of other events, we had a fair few troll related events lately!
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617922162
Hello, roleplayers. I've rescheduled this to the 19th so it doesn't clash with the Kosh'harg that's going on next week.
You can also contact this character in case you want a calendar invite.
[low] this is on monday
*Whispers* This is today.

Looking forward to attending. As Kunzel said, small RP events like this really do make the world breathe and feel alive. I like the hook that we'll be seeing off the spirit of a relatively unknown character in this instance; gives a nice impression that the world is persistent and there's more going on than the affairs of our played characters.

Wholeheartedly approve of stuff like this, see you there.
[Very loud]

LET US MAKE SOME RP, FRIENDS!
Woah! This is in an hour!
Hoping this goes well
It was a good event, thanks for hosting it! Came along and somehow wound up carrying the urn. Thanks, Bwonsamdi.

Here's a few screenshots I took during the procession: https://imgur.com/a/2fYSV
Thank you to everybody that attended. I'm blown away by the numbers that turned out to breathe life into Sen'jin again.