What will be your main class in Classic WoW?

Classic Discussion
Cheers for the advice, Bigkeg! I wish I'd thought of other things to add for your feedback! ^^
Warrior.

I played Warr the first time I tried Class (K2) and had a lot of fun. It's hard, slow and sometimes frustrating but there's a lot of satisfaction getting item upgrades, especially weapons.
26/03/2018 08:59Posted by Johnwanne
and I like the idea of two-handed Enhancement.

Just a quick warning:

The Enh tree unlocks the two-handed skill tree which must be levelled up from 1-300 (or your current level * 5 when it's unlocked). If you refund your talent points this removes Two-handed (mace I believe?) from your skills list meaning you'll have to grind it all the way back up every single time you want to respec.
02/04/2018 23:05Posted by Erkk
26/03/2018 08:59Posted by Johnwanne
and I like the idea of two-handed Enhancement.

Just a quick warning:

The Enh tree unlocks the two-handed skill tree which must be levelled up from 1-300 (or your current level * 5 when it's unlocked). If you refund your talent points this removes Two-handed (mace I believe?) from your skills list meaning you'll have to grind it all the way back up every single time you want to respec.

And what reason should there be to respec?

As a healer, you should play troll anyway.

You should play orc as a 2h enhancer.

And as a tank, you should play tauren.

So if you want to play several roles, you should play different characters because of the racial.

Dungeons should also be cured in enhancement spec with heal gear.
I will be playing a Paladin, cause their healing was top-notch, even tho they were crossdressing holymen
02/04/2018 22:57Posted by Erkk
Warrior.

I played Warr the first time I tried Class (K2) and had a lot of fun. It's hard, slow and sometimes frustrating but there's a lot of satisfaction getting item upgrades, especially weapons.
I never leveled one myself, but I was told things got a lot better at 30 because of the Whirlwind axe (I was Horde of course).

03/04/2018 18:58Posted by Celth
I will be playing a Paladin, cause their healing was top-notch, even tho they were crossdressing holymen

I lol'ed. But I think you're being mean - weren't palas forced into crossdressing? I mean they're paladins so obviously they have a thing for humiliation and pain, but still.... if they could choose I bet you they'd pick a shineh plate armor instead.
I'm gonna level something like mage-pally-warrior trio simultaneously (I don't mean multiboxing) with higher preference to a mage to level up first to farm and supply alts with stuff.

Yeah, on retail I used to be all Horde boy since Vanilla times, now it's time for something different.
I really can't decide between hunter and shaman. Hunter feels like the better choice overall; good levelers, can annihiliate rogues (important one) and strong in PvP. Also cool lore around them, with a friendly beast by your side.

Windfury, on the other hand, is super addicting. Totally worth the frustration inbetween procs once you get that WOWZAOWOW-crit. It just feels a bit like a liability for PvP.
I also enjoy playing resto. Chain heal for life <3
I´ll start with something forgiving and cheap to level, possibly a lock or hunter herb and alch. And then I´ll use it to fund a hard to level class with op professions, like a warrior with BS+eng or a priest with tailor+enchant with the plus of the potions and elixirs crafted with my first toon, so I can level that more easily and imbapwning in pvp of my own level.
04/04/2018 11:59Posted by Orejaempezar
hard to level class with op professions, like a warrior

Warriors aren't as hard to level as some people make it out. Sure, a hunter will be easier but the fallacy that warriors are "hard" to level comes from the mentality of the people who tend to level classes like warrior, not from them actually being hard to level.

That's the greatest feature of paladins.

I'll go with priest, I think, or paladin and priest if my friends don't nag me into playing Horde.
Elune Adore! I'ts been a while By the Goddess!

I believe I shall embark on the Epic Journey with either Hunter once more or a Warrior class within the land of old Anicient,Original,Revolutionary,Legendary, Incomprehensibly desired planet of Azeroth! :D

Cannot wait to experience and feel thy magic of the Vanilla days! Tis my favourite flavour as well!
I can already tell you that we will never see the LFG tool, achievements or WoW tokens in WoW Classic as that would be detrimental to the whole project.

Where do you get all this faith from?
Outside of pure content (new zones/dungeons/BGs/raids etc.), just about everything Blizzard has done to WoW since late WotLK has been detrimental to the game.
Sorry to burst your fanboy bubble but today Blizz is run by chimps in a suit. They're more than capable of shooting themselves in the foot on Classic like they've done time and time again on retail.
You're most probably right about LFG and achievs but the WoW token and other cash shop "services" ? I wouldn't bet my life on it.
wow tokens would kill the game, pure and simple.
Protection Warrior. Best looking gear, fun and rewarding role, always in demand. Can easily swap to Arms for PVP. It'll suck to level since Warriors have insane downtime, but hey that's just part of the Vanilla experience I want.
11/03/2018 23:38Posted by Bigkeg
So little love for Shamans...

You multiply shaman and paladin numbers by 2, as they are only 1 faction.

That means there is about 14% shamans - same as mages.

Seems like there will be lot of them.
Well, if blizzard gives us 1:1 copy of vanilla/nost then my main will be warrior or mage.
If they tweak the class balance even just a little bit then I'm between druid/shaman/hunter.

It's really pointless to talk about any of these stuff before blizzard gives us some kind of information of how they want classic to be. At this point, talking about this stuff is just like saying to your friends you'll have a burger for dinner but you don't know wheter you are going to taco bell, pizza hut or mc donalds.
Nelf Holy Priest (gotta get them Starshards!). Enjoyed it first time around so why change a winning formula. Later on I'll create a hunter for messing about on.
I will probably main a prot warrior, I am tempted to play Holy Priest again but did that all the way last time. I have played hunter from TBC->Legion really fancy a change from DPS now.