Just had a conversation with a GM

General
I was getting bored and just opened up a Ticket to get some Jokes from a GM. He was friend and told me some funny jokes (I really laughed hard).

After jokes we had a little nice conversation and I even created a Gnome (he wanted to create a GM-gnome) and named my Gnome after his GM-Gnome.

After that he just gifted me with a shop pet. I hope GMs will someday be allowed to let them see in the game.

Some of you guys rage and hate GMs too much. They are funny and ahd chill guys. So kudos to all GMs <3
It's all a matter of luck of the draw.

You can get fantastic GMs, or you get the obnoxious script reading robots... that often get you no where.

I've had my fair share of both. Just make sure to fill out them surveys after!
A GM gifted you a shop pet?

I call BS
23/02/2018 15:40Posted by Voidyy
I was getting bored and just opened up a Ticket to get some Jokes from a GM.

That's why I must wait 3 days for ticket answer? I think people like you must be punished for such actions.
23/02/2018 16:03Posted by Neurotoxin

That's why I must wait 3 days for ticket answer? I think people like you must be punished for such actions.

Hold it right there customer that is actually experiences issues with the game and requires my assistance i need to preform a stand up routine for someone that is bored.

Next time you feel you want to laugh might i recommend some George Carlin routine instead of using customer tech service for it .
Totally mixed bag. I once asked about combining accounts was told it was not possible. 3 days later a different gm replied and said it was. Didnt do it in the end cause would have to lose collection.
Doubt this happened, you just made this post to make other player abuse the support to clog up GM in a chance to get a pet and whatever......

Which causes delays for players with actual issues, like this person...

22/02/2018 14:56Posted by Breksta
I have noticed that the support deteriorated and that the ticket time is long
Its spreading quickly... like second thread today? Soon GMs will have a long conversations with their bosses. Cant you keep it to yourself or something?
Where you see kindness, I see injustice.

It's about time they implement loyalty rewards, e.g. a mount after 5 years of sub.
thank you, because of you i am minus on in queue to get reply on my not working garrison hearthstone ...
obvious troll.
23/02/2018 15:58Posted by Jandi

I call BS

I have been gifted both the flame kitten pet and celestial steed by GM's.
I think it's more proper to chat with a GM AFTER he has solved your issue. Back in wrath a GM contacted me about my ticket before an ICC raid and had a chat with after resolving my issue. Really nice guy and even teleported me to the instance entrance :)
23/02/2018 15:58Posted by Jandi

I call BS

Many players get free stuff from GMs, store mounts, wow services, other Blizzard games.. my friend bought overwatch asked for a refund to buy WoW, Blizz gave him WoW for free.

There is another thread on the first page where someone got a free name change.

Small act of kindness goes a long way :)
A GM actually told me he was going to send me a pet after he was unable to help me with something and we instead ended up having a chat about the game during late-WoD. They said they actually agreed with some of the complaints about that expansion but of course just being a GM they had no say in it like the devs do.

That pet never arrived.

I felt so betrayed :(
I don't think GM's are allowed to gift shop pets
A couple of days ago I had a problem with an achievement. A GM unlocked it and gave me a pet (from the online store). I didn't ask anything.

He was very nice!

But please don't contact them for nothing, they already have a ton of work.
23/02/2018 17:57Posted by Crowzer
A couple of days ago I had a problem with an achievement. A GM unlocked it and gave me a pet (from the online store). I didn't ask anything.

He was very nice!

[/quote]

lol
One time I opened my Credit Card, and Blizzard just threw stuff at me from the gift shop.