965 Fury Warrior looking for Mythic Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello to Everyone!

I am currently in search of a Mythic Progressing guild!! Preferably 5+ Myhic Kills who is in need of a fury Warrior!

I have 4/11 Mythic Experience only as I’ve not been able to find a decent guild to get me further. Looking for something Semi hardcore 2/3 Days a week. With raid times starting around 20:00 team time.

I’m 21 from the UK. A good laugh always willing to help in any way I can. Have fun in wow and any other game too!

Need my new Home for the upcoming expansion. Willing ton transfer if possible!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. Currently we've been around for a little more than 3 years and we're a fun-loving bunch poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
11/11 NM
11/11 HC

For mythic progress in previous raids/expansions, check our website or wowprogress or the likes.

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:

We're searching for a couple good dps for further progress in Antorus and for BfA!

Hi Goat on Tarren Mill horde is an old and stable guild formed early in vanilla. We're currently at 6/11M.
If you want to have a chat you can contact me on Damia#2401 or visit www.higoat.org or https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Hi+Goat for more information and how to apply.
where The high Council 6/11 mythic and we could really use a fury warroir
in your still looking for a guild
at me Nylin1706#2814
Hi there

We are a friendly, mature guild (on Draenor EU) who are currently looking for a warrior as we don't currently have one. We raid 3 nights a week (Tue/Thu and Sun) starting from 21:00. Our progress is currently 6/11 M and we are very close to a Kingaroth kill. I have left our latest recruitment post below, which gives you more of an idea whether we are what you are looking for:

If you are potentially interested in joining us, please contact the GM, Demise, for a chat on MiniNinja#26903 or check out or website at https://empyrean-draenor.enjin.com/

If not, then best of luck with your guild searcha nd hope you find what you are looking for :)
Hey there!

If your still looking for a guild we might have something interesting for you.

<Stheno> is looking for active/experienced players to join our ranks to continue our progress in Mythic Antorus!

Please check this post and add me on b-tag if you wish to know more:

<Moist> 4/11 M located on Draenor, Horde
-we raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00 to 23:00 server time
-The core of the guild are IRL friends and have been playing with each other for years.
-Many players are Ex-top100 raiders, and the rest are mythic minded raiders that want to progress through mythic content in a good atmosphere
-Try to maintain a good atmoshphere during raids, but at the same time try not forgot that everyone are here to progress through mythic content.
-Well maintained social disscord channel for members/ex-members/friends of ppl in <Moist>

If interested contact me (Bluenessie) on btag KillerKrelle#2763
If i'm not online then try to contact one of our other officers:
Raginx = Ragin#2512
Genjxy = Genjuro#2765
Extenscion = Undefetter#2320