[H] Ginnunga Recruiting! 1/11 Mythic

Auchindoun / Dunemaul / Jaedenar
Hello People!
Ginnunga is a PvE/PvP guild with our main Focus being PvE Progression. Currently clearing Antorus HC every week. Looking for more members to try ourselves at Mythic.

We raid 2 days a week ( Wednesday-Thursday 8:00PM-11:30PM Server Time)

Currently looking for:
High priority:
- Non Warrior Off Tank !
- Ranged DPS except Warlocks !

Any application with willing people will be considered though!

If you are able to be online for at least 2 days a week to clear current content.

Please Write here or write a whisper to anyone listed here:

Grelda-Auchindoun
Jezinka-Jaedenar
Hérofwar-Jaedenar
Lokai-Auchindoun

Thanks for reading and hope to see you online soon!
Great job Lokai ! Also want to add hours are PM of course (20:00-23:30 server time).
Hello

I am abit intressted in your guild and how it functions.
Came bk a few days ago after a longer break and used the bfa boost on an old char i started playing on.

I am looking for a guild that can support a social and abit off pvp activity since that is were i plan to spend my time.

It also need to have a mature attityde (35 y old here) and realize Irl come first. I have a demanding work that sometimes keeps me to tired to play for a few days.

Should add that i dont know atm if i will get involved in WoW again, depends if it can keep my curiosity up in the long run.

Live well
S
Hey Smörjolja, thank you for your interest in our guild.Its hard to describe where we are at the moment, the guild has been up for ~3 months or so, but all i can tell you we are indeed a group of mature people, we are doing lots of pve and pvp events (planned), raiding 2 days a week (wed/thur) with 11/11 Heroic Antorus progress, preparing for Mythic content,also battling out in Rated BG's, same 2 days (sunday/monday) while still running some old legion raid content, timewalking raids/dungeons, random bgs and helping members with their weekly M+ chest to gear them up.If you are interested in joining add me or any other officer listed in the post above.Thank you again and see you out there ;)
*UPDATE*
Looking for An off Tank and also any ranged class except warlocks.

Ginnunga is now 1/11 Mythic!

Please join us on our quest to clear Antorus Mythic before BFA :-)
*NEW UPDATE*
We still missing couple of range dps (no warlocks) to start progressing Mythic again.Whisper me in-game add me or check our forum https://ginnunga.enjin.com/forum ;)
*NEWEST UPDATE*
LF couple of hunters (prefer MM) and/or 1 SP to complete our mythic/BFA roster, we require some HC xp, 950+ ilvl, whisper me ingame or add me so we can have a chat. Cheers