Void Elf/Light Forged with Horde

General
Hi guys,

Just purchased the BfA and I wanted to level up a Void Elf, however I have only Horde characters. Is it possible to play the Alliance allied races without having Alliance 110 char?

Kind Regards
Yes, you can.

I reached Exalted with Argussian Reach on my Horde toon (Lightmane).
You need an alliance character at 110 to do the quest to unlock those 2 allied races
24/02/2018 11:17Posted by Satyriconn
Hi guys,

Just purchased the BfA and I wanted to level up a Void Elf, however I have only Horde characters. Is it possible to play the Alliance allied races without having Alliance 110 char?

Kind Regards

No it's not. You will need a lvl 110 alliance character for the actual unlocking quest. (NOT reputation)
You may also want a little bit of gear, I did the LF draenei quest on an ilvl 800 something and it wasn't pretty.
24/02/2018 11:18Posted by Grodor
Yes, you can.

I reached Exalted with Argussian Reach on my Horde toon (Lightmane).

Do you have an Alliance char that has done the quests for the rases
You can do the Horde allied race quests with a fresh 110 level character, but the Alliance ones are tricky, especially the Lightforged one.
Well, you do get a lvl 110 boost with the expansion. Use it on an Alliance char.
24/02/2018 13:08Posted by Nèmo
Well, you do get a lvl 110 boost with the expansion. Use it on an Alliance char.

well he's thinking of creating allied races, maybe he wants to use boost on that
24/02/2018 13:11Posted by Whisperer
24/02/2018 13:08Posted by Nèmo

well he's thinking of creating allied races, maybe he wants to use boost on that

Then he'll have to level an alliance char to 110, if he does not want to buy another boost. So considering the racial duds are only unlocked by leveling one of the allied races to 110 (or 100?) why not level the allied race since he has to level at least one character to 110.
jst create alliance DH and complete the quests
24/02/2018 13:20Posted by Scryerx

you can't have two DHs
24/02/2018 13:23Posted by Whisperer

you can't have two DHs
But the person can still create an alliance DH on another realm and then use the alliance allied race on their main realm or whatever realm they want
24/02/2018 13:34Posted by Norå
you can't have two DHs
But the person can still create an alliance DH on another realm and then use the alliance allied race on their main realm or whatever realm they want

no that person can't create DH on another realm, if they don't have level 100 on that realm

so unless you suggest to level 1-100 new character just to create DH in order to get easy DH that you can level to 110 to unlock allied races to boost, which would be insanely stupid suggestion as it is pretty much equivallent of boosting different character and level allied race, then it's impossible

you can't have two DHs

Yeah, you can. Just not on the same realm.

OP, you'll either need to level an Alliance character from 1-110, level an Alliance character from 1-70 and then make an Alliance DH and level that from 98-110, or use the boost packaged with BFA to create an Alliance character at max level. You can't unlock the Alliance allied races with a Horde character unfortunately, and rightly so as they are nothing to do with Horde.
24/02/2018 14:45Posted by Oniyate
you can't have two DHs

Yeah, you can. Just not on the same realm.

OP, you'll either need to level an Alliance character from 1-110, level an Alliance character from 1-70 and then make an Alliance DH and level that from 98-110, or use the boost packaged with BFA to create an Alliance character at max level. You can't unlock the Alliance allied races with a Horde character unfortunately, and rightly so as they are nothing to do with Horde.

Or lvl a dk they dont have lvl requirements dhs got. and is still less lvls then starting from scraths, and they got a tank spec for the scenarios.
If I boost an alliance character a which point of the game will I start. All Legion content done, or I would still need to do the Broken Isles and Argus quests?
At what reputation will my character be?
http://www.wowhead.com/news=281342/level-110-boosted-character-essentials

You get one artifact of your choice. No content is done. 870 gear.
WTF would I want a 110 character without any legion content done... will this sill me the case when BfA is released?
none of the past boosts have done -any- content.

its just a way to reach level cap, nothing more.
24/02/2018 17:34Posted by Satyriconn
WTF would I want a 110 character without any legion content done... will this sill me the case when BfA is released?

It's a character boost not a game clear cheat.