Rate the Warrior Transmog above YOU 2.0

Warrior
Prev 1 14 15 16 19 Next
2/10
Dig the shoulders but your mog looks like it's confused between two different sets. The blue with the red just looks clunky.
9/10

Black temple set. You can never lose. And I like that you did not show the helm cause if you did you will look weird with those sexy long night elf ears. The shield seems to fit perfectly, would give a 10 but your sword just does not fit and the tabard makes me puke :( Not really but you know it just does not fit
while i know you want to feel the original Gladiator feel, that sword doesn't match that set well.

7/10
8/10

I'll admit dwarfs make me want to roll alliance, specially darker ones. I think the shoulders are fine. Fit the color and theme in a nice combination with weapons, head and fiery beard.

But I have a !@#$% for squared thicc armors like the heritage one like you little lads get.
@Alcotan

I like it and +1 for Orc so get a solid 7/10
6/10
Super cool set that's absolutely baller on any orc or dwarf, but also extremely cookie-cutter.
8/10
9/10

The new 7th legion set does look amazing, and I love how you gave your character a hooded look, instead of a helmet.
the BC weapons fit perfectly with your set
+ iron dwarfs rock
10/10
25/09/2018 03:23Posted by Lmkhuòax
the BC weapons fit perfectly with your set
+ iron dwarfs rock
10/10

7.5/10 The sword could be better .
NONE SHALL PASS! The Black Gnome Knight.

Looks Epic, 9.5/10 Axe is great but I think a sword would be more fitting
@ Odinrocks

8/10
@ Odinrocks

pretty cool 9/10
@ Sóulpower - pretty dope 10/10

@ Naldyr - I'd use different swords (Greatsword of the Inferno comes to mind) 9/10
@ ghostlybg - Blue is not my favorite color, but the set as a whole is pretty solid!

9/10 because the swords blue hue is a bit off the cyan theme of the set.
@Gornan Sweet , love the blackhand theme
7/10 - Gloves doesnt really match. Other than that, I kinda like it.
Too dark irony. Decent and fits, but some more red would match the theme more: also, dude, ur a dwarf. Use an axe or a mace :)
7.5/10
@luiigi

6-10 dont think the stuff realy matches could make a nice set of it though with some adjustments
To much DK, to little warrior.
Maybe cause my DK uses that helmet aswell.
6/10

I know i use a base-set. But it just looks to damn awesome not to use :D