Rate the Warrior Transmog above YOU 2.0

Warrior
Prev 1 7 8 9 19 Next
Love how savage your set looks, finally an outfit that really works with those shoulders. Well done! The tabard is a nice touch.

8,5 / 10

I put together a faction pride BFA outfit!
9/10
it works and looks good but missed that little bit of something to make it even better
7/10 I love the mask it looks great on undead, and I like the colour scheme. I'm deducting points for the weapon as I'm not a fan it's as thick as a tree branch and I think low fantasy style would go really well on this character (e.g. a regular zweihander or some dishevelled looking weapon?). Lots of potential!
7/10 since it's pretty hard to make tauren to not look like ****
8.5/10

Very nice outfit. I was after that helmet at some point in my life but gave up.

I'm not a big fan of the swords though, don't really go well with the sharp look the rest of the stuff gives you.
7/10 I like the simplicity of it, however i do feel the swords are a little low rez in comparison to the rest of your Armour
Looks like the bastard baby of Legolas and Aragorn if they were blue. Love it 10/10.
02/08/2018 14:24Posted by Xerst
Looks like the bastard baby of Legolas and Aragorn if they were blue. Love it 10/10.

Change the belt + gloves and you're at an easy 8/10. Get some new weapons for an extra bonus.

As it is now I would give it 6/10. Nice helm, looks really good on undead.
Makes you look more royal with that color combination. 8.5/10
I'm all for bare-chested orc pride, but to be honest I'm not a fan of the big pauldrons while sporting the bare chest and head, and purple of the warsword skin doesn't quite fit the rest of your apparel.

6/10
Telos I have to be honest. You look like a gladiator something but not that much detail on you. Could be more brutal
So 4/10 :-/
The colours match well togheter solid 8/10
You look like archmage khadgar's cousin that was forced to go to warrior school.

10/10, am jealous.
06/08/2018 17:27Posted by Ásvaldur
You look like archmage khadgar's cousin that was forced to go to warrior school.

10/10, am jealous.

Looks like a proper battle-hardened viking dwarf.

10/10.
viking dwarf ftw
06/08/2018 23:29Posted by Rãu
viking dwarf ftw

Like the Garrosh thing you have going there 9/10
Want those shoulders!
You definitely look geared up for BFA! Great but feel the helm could be better somehow but I'm not sure how - 9/10. The shoulders are sick.
Nice one 8/10
07/08/2018 07:28Posted by Rhegar
Nice one 8/10

Classic orc general. 10/10.