965 Mage LF Weekend Raiding Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Since my previous guild unfortunately died a slow death, I am looking for a new home.

I am 37 years old and play since vanilla.

During Legion we settled on heroic raids and generally I would prefer to keep it on that level. Then again in case you aim for some mythic kills at the end of Legion not to get bored till BfA comes along I might tip my toes in mythic as well.

On occasion I have to go on business trips during the week and therefore prefer weekend raiding guilds.

Server transfer as well as faction change are fine for me.

In case this sounds interesting to you feel free to leave a reply or hit me up on Bnet Flare#22568
Hi there

We (Divergents - Silvermoon) are looking for more members to strengthen our numbers for mythic progression.

Our current progress is 3/11M.

We raid on wednesday & monday 21:00 - 23:30 server time.
On thursday there is an alt/social run in either normal or heroic antorus, depending on the group.
On other evenings there are most of the times things going on as some mythic+, occasional pvp etc...

More information about us you can find in this topic : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618022083

U can also contact me on Battlenet : Slaxx#2919

We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for the interest however please note guilds that run raids exclusively Monday through Friday are of no interest to me.
Hi Flare,

Is there a particular reason you're not interested in Mythic raiding?

Our guild is a weekend raiding guild (Saturday/Sunday, 16:00 - 19:00) that is currently 7/11M.

We're actively recruiting at least one more mage, so it looks like you could be a good fit, but obviously if mythic raiding isn't what you want, then not much I can do to change that!

If you'd like to chat further about it, my Discord name is Zarfen#8370.

Or if you want to try to catch me ingame, my B-Tag is BestDruidEU#2151

All the best.

Dude, we didn't die a slow death, I just had to halt recruitment while I was busy in RL. Luckily, I have some help with it now ^^

Still, good luck with the future stuff ^^