bm hunter bad stats

General
hi
i have low dmg cuz my stats+ dont have tier gear (very bad luck rare to get any piece )

https://imgur.com/a/lyJkw

these is all stats i can change between my legendries to get it

1-which stats best for zoo and which one for frenzy?

2-which better dmg zoo or frenzy?

(plz dont tell me icy vein web site i want number not stats priority
19/03/2018 01:16Posted by Jerby
18/03/2018 20:17Posted by Selvenia
i have low dmg cuz my stats

No. You have low damage because you do not know what you are doing. This has been pointed out several times on random different threads you have made. The fact you are even considering using Zevrims over Class ring/Insignia/Sephuz as BM shows this. You are also spamming cobra shot during bestial wrath with killer cobra. Learn to play first, worry about gear second.

You need to get over gear - gear is not going to suddenly make you go from bad DPS to good DPS.

Screenshotting your stats with different gear is useless. If you want an answer for this, look up how to sim yourself using raidbots. But for godsake, stop making these pointless posts asking the same question everytime. You say you've seen the guide, so why are you gemming vers?

If you want to actually increase your damage, focus on what you are doing and not what gear you are using.

Because apparently you'd rather ask somewhere else after having been given the answer multiple times by better players than yourself.

EDIT: Thanks Jerby.
19/03/2018 01:21Posted by Ellipsìs
19/03/2018 01:16Posted by Jerby

No. You have low damage because you do not know what you are doing. This has been pointed out several times on random different threads you have made. The fact you are even considering using Zevrims over Class ring/Insignia/Sephuz as BM shows this. You are also spamming cobra shot during bestial wrath with killer cobra. Learn to play first, worry about gear second.

You need to get over gear - gear is not going to suddenly make you go from bad DPS to good DPS.

Screenshotting your stats with different gear is useless. If you want an answer for this, look up how to sim yourself using raidbots. But for godsake, stop making these pointless posts asking the same question everytime. You say you've seen the guide, so why are you gemming vers?

If you want to actually increase your damage, focus on what you are doing and not what gear you are using.

Because apparently you'd rather ask somewhere else after having been given the answer multiple times by better players than yourself.

EDIT: Thanks Jerby.

i didnt see his answer before post here
Just a couple of things:

1. Stack crit, not mastery.
2. Zoo-build DPS output is way higher (even on single target) *depending on situation
3. Your talents are a bit off.

Check out the BM guide on icy-veins. Read up on the suggested builds there. They explain what talents are best used and also tell you why.

For example, blink strikes is very bad. Aspect of the beast is also very bad.

Playing BM properly is all about proccing either Dire Frenzy or Dire Beast, depending on your build. Using the Killer Cobra talent will allow you to just spam Cobra Shot + Kill Command over and over again (beware of resource management).

Read up on the guides on icy-veins. It should point you into the right direction.
Also try joining the hunter discord, lots of resources on there.

https://discord.gg/nJqKcZE
Its cuz your not a goblin ;)
Looking at your gear i am thinking you either troll or guild leader's girlfriend...
Firstly replace melee trinket with something that suits range spec, secondly get enchants and thirdly your talents are just wrong. Use stomp instead of dire frenzy. If you are using aspect of the beast in last row you better pick way of the cobra in the first. Also blink strike is just bad, use one with the pack instead. Generally if do not know which talents and legendaries to pick you better visit talent calculator on wowhead website. They have option to see which talents, legendaries and trinkets other people used on mythic kills.
That mm legendary ring takes legendary slot yet does not provide any benefits with its bonus, so replace it with something benefitial for bm. Stats wise, stack crit and mastery.
19/03/2018 11:46Posted by Una
Just a couple of things:

1. Stack crit, not mastery.
2. Zoo-build DPS output is way higher (even on single target) *depending on situation

Just a couple of things:
You are wrong.
Stacking crit or mastery depends on what legendaries and what talents and what gear you allready got. (for a zoo build yes you go for crit for frenzy you want mastery.)
Zoo build does Not out dps frenzy it depends on your Gear and legendaries.