New player looking for a friendly PvE guild!

Looking for Players – PvE
I recently started playing WoW and have fallen in love with the game and am looking for an active and social guild that takes part in PvE.

At the moment I am only a lvl 45 Orc Warrior tank (only been playing for about a week) which is on the twilight's hammer realm.

I am from the UK so play on GMT time, and I am online almost every day. Usually around afternoon-evening, late evenings on weekends!

Though I am new to the game, I have a lot of MMO experience and have been learning quickly about how to play the game well and efficently. I have been doing several dungeons inbetween questing where I have been serving the role as the tank, which I feel I have been doing quite well for my level. Though I am currently a casual player, I am looking to become a bit more semi-hardcore in terms of learning how to raid once I am a higher level (in which I am rapidly closing in on).

If you are interested in recruiting me, feel free to reply and/or add me on battle.net: Mattaroo#2660. I am happy to answer any specific questions about me :)

Thank you!
Hello,

We would be glad to have you :)

We're Alliance the, but we have 10-20 ppl on discord every day around 17.00+ pm ST.

<Prosperity> is a new early evening raid guild on Silvermoon-EU

We already have some experienced (Mythic) raiders with curve, but we are looking for fresh blood to fill in the gaps and make this guild a succes!

Raid Times/Days:
Wednesday 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm ST
Sunday 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm ST
We use: Discord

We are also a guild that has a lot of social activity. We Gear and level up together and we do a lot of Mythic+ runs, TW dungeons, Argus invasions + WQ's, PvP and Old Content raids. We use Discord for both Raiding and fun.

Feel free to add me MJDutch#2795
Hello,

We in Ironwood Inc are an international guild. We have 3 different teams currently. One team who does mythic raids twice a week (currently full), one RBG team that plays once a week and our newly started team going under the name of ’The Sunday Club’ which is aimed to be a team that does normal and then heroic each raid. Currently running once a week and looking to build a solid foundation filled out with Well geared alts from the mythic team.

Please add me if this sounds interesting
Btag whyreddie#21634
Discord Thalassarche#1309