Disc/holy LF guild raiding 2 days a week

Looking for Players – PvE
LF guild raiding 2 days a week (prefer wednesday and monday 7-11 pm servertime.

Hi. i am an old experienced raider who used to raid on semi hardcore level.

I just returned to wow, since i now have the time to raid on a stable basis.

My hope is to find a guild that suits more or less for my raiding schedule. The guild must be semi hard core, who enjoys raiding taking down mythic content while having a laugh about it at the same time.
I dont mind wiping a whole night, since i am competitive minded, but lets just stay positive while we do it :)

I only just returned for this patch so gearing up atm, ilvl 910. I know that i am ofc not ready for heroic/mythic yet, but working hard on that

Hope theres a guild out there that could be interested.
Hey,

We raid mythic Thursday and Sunday 20-23 server time.

Currently only 5/11 due to having attendance problem throughout this tier and having to migrate to Ravencrest, however, things are on the up now.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Stormwind+Fried+Chicken

Give me an add to talk more ( guillotiNe#2984 )
Hey dude,

Would love to have a chat

Steve#2962

Raid days are
Wednesday & Sunday 9:00pm REALM start time

We are more than happy to help you gear up and can offer any help you need

Hope to hear from you, if not, best of luck with your search
27/02/2018 12:36Posted by Bëowulf
LF guild raiding 2 days a week (prefer wednesday and monday 7-11 pm servertime.

Hi. i am an old experienced raider who used to raid on semi hardcore level.

I just returned to wow, since i now have the time to raid on a stable basis.

My hope is to find a guild that suits more or less for my raiding schedule. The guild must be semi hard core, who enjoys raiding taking down mythic content while having a laugh about it at the same time.
I dont mind wiping a whole night, since i am competitive minded, but lets just stay positive while we do it :)

I only just returned for this patch so gearing up atm, ilvl 910. I know that i am ofc not ready for heroic/mythic yet, but working hard on that

Hope theres a guild out there that could be interested.

Hey mate !

I am interested in aquiring your services as a healer, but not for nothing :P
In return i am offering you a place in a new guild, which is aiming at a semi-hardcore progression schedule, and is recruiting now for its raid roster to progress normal>heroic>mythic.

Our raid days are wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, but for mythic nothing is set in stone yet. We have to start somewhere, though !

Since we exist just for a week, the roster is not really crowed, but we already have a few ppl, and with my joy for recruitment, i am sure i can get us somewh ere, have made that happen in Destiny 2 aswell.

(For the record, i not longer aim to play D2, focus exclusively on wow now)

Afaik, we dont have a Holy Priest yet, and certainly not a Disc Priest, so you would be welcome with open arms, and have a raid spot guaranteed.

The guilds name is <HowMuchTheFish> and we are located on EU-Kazzak.
If you want, i would be available for a talk through bnet later this evening or another day - my bnet handle is Näruxo#2882 .

Looking forward to hear from you !

Cheers,
Näruxo#2882
Hey there Bëowulf. I am the guild leader of the guild <The Demons Within> on The magtheridon server! We are a casual raiding guild that raids 3 times a week (Monday,wednesday and sunday :- 20:00-23:00 server time) We are progressing through HC atm (5/11) and are currently looking for another healer to join our ranks.

I know you said you were ilvl 910 but we will gladly help you gear up through our regular mythic+ runs as well as our wednesday raid night is a normal antorus run which we would gladly bring you along to :) Overall we are a friendly and social guild that aims to have fun and progress through the game in a relaxed atmosphere ^^

If you are interested please add me on b.net :- Nekochi#2301 and we can have a chat ^^

Happy gaming :)