How many of you are Double Agents?(play both factions)

General
Im wondering how many of you play both factions?
In debating on trying out ally haha
I only play alliance a little bit sometimes just to see their side of things. Im horde at heart, always will be.
I am an Alliance player, I have always been an Alliance player, and I will never sully myself by playing the Horde ever again. I tried, but the 'oh so mighty' Horde capital city is a dirty hovel in the middle of a desert, and the fact that I have to take orders from an Undead witch that turns entire regions into toxic wastelands certainly doesn't help. You should definitely try to play an Alliance character; perhaps, you might even be astonished by our beautiful and civilized cities, or by our compelling characters.
I switched to mostly to Horde in MoP but still dabble in the Alliance, but looking at the stuff they are getting in BfA I might go Horde full time unless they pull an amazing allied race like Sethrak or something but for now its just humans and co.
05/03/2018 16:58Posted by Iresea
You should definitely try to play an Alliance character; perhaps, you might even be astonished by our beautiful and civilized cities, or by our compelling characters.

None of your cities are as beautiful as Silvermoon. But what would a dirty void elf like you know about beauty..

On topic, I play both. Horde is my gang but it's fun to roll with the Alliance every now and then. It creates diversity in a way.
No reason not to play both, unless you genuinely don't find any appealing race/class combo.
I played horde for a long time but always felt that alliance was my place. All my characters apart from one are alliance now. I still keep the one horde character just to experience the horde quests. I don't do anything beyond that with it.
05/03/2018 17:02Posted by Nese
None of your cities are as beautiful as Silvermoon. But what would a dirty void elf like you know about beauty..

You know, you bring up a good point. Silvermoon is quite beautiful, perhaps one day I might create a Horde character and buy a flying mount, so that I may have a nice aerial view of this beautif... oh, wait.
I have maxed out chars on both sides, glad i did too.
You get to see the whole story rather than just half literally.
(unless you just look on YouTube, but thats a lame shortcut)
Guilty as charged.
05/03/2018 17:13Posted by Iresea

You know, you bring up a good point. Silvermoon is quite beautiful, perhaps one day I might create a Horde character and buy a flying mount, so that I may have a nice aerial view of this beautif... oh, wait.

If your Alliance holes require you to look at the roofs of buildings to appereciate their beauty, I have bad news to you.
None of your cities are as beautiful as Silvermoon. But what would a dirty void elf like you know about beauty.

You are wrong. Darnassus is just as beautiful as Silvermoon is if not more beautiful.
05/03/2018 17:25Posted by Kooki
None of your cities are as beautiful as Silvermoon. But what would a dirty void elf like you know about beauty.

You are wrong. Darnassus is just as beautiful as Silvermoon is if not more beautiful.

Was*
I main Horde but got an Alliance char to see their side of the story.
mainly play Alliance, have some higher level hordes but don`t play them much and got most of them higher level through the free boosts with previous expansions.

I find Orgrimmar a maze when there and spend ages trying to find places there, same in undercity, takes me ages to find the way out of it.

also because I'm so used to alliance bases I have a habit of going back to them on horde and then getting mass attacked by guards.

I used to not play Horde much as I didn`t really know anyone that side, that's not such an issue now with being able to still chat with battlenet friends
Been here since '05, 11 Alliance toons, 5 Horde, including my Latest, Doriin, the Troll Shaman. Finally got ALL the classes, so watch 'em make up a new one for BfA, or the Expansion after.
05/03/2018 16:58Posted by Iresea
I am an Alliance player, I have always been an Alliance player, and I will never sully myself by playing the Horde ever again. I tried, but the 'oh so mighty' Horde capital city is a dirty hovel in the middle of a desert, and the fact that I have to take orders from an Undead witch that turns entire regions into toxic wastelands certainly doesn't help. You should definitely try to play an Alliance character; perhaps, you might even be astonished by our beautiful and civilized cities, or by our compelling characters.

I find that insulting, Orgrimmar is the best aesthetical of all the other cities from my point of view.

But i agree on the witch part, hence why this expansions i am going alliance until sylvanas has her head chopped off.
I started as Alliance during early TBC (Adventuring Predators - Magtheridon o/), then levelled a Horde near the end of that expansion going into WotLK to see their side of the story. I was still mainly Alliance though, all through Wrath until near the end of the x-pac where I switched over to Horde and stayed with them though Cata, switching back again near the end and stayed Alliance all through MoP. For one reason or another, I skipped most of WoD.

Lately, I've been switching back and forth throughout Legion with no anchor to tie me to one or the other as of yet, but now I am leaning more to the Alliance as I've had my fill of The Horde for a very long time. I'll level a Horde char through BfA to see their side of the story, but that's about it.
Not yet, but will be since all Alliance allied races are garbage lore-wise and horde's getting upper hand.
I'll always have one dedicated main character, so in that sense maybe not. But I can't imagine not having an alt on the other faction. Gotta see both sides of the story, especially with an expansion like BfA coming up.